Little Things You Hate

Jpez

Down on the left!
...seeing quite a few discarded masks along walking/bike trails and parks
And heaps of ‘rubbish removal’ dumps along the paths near the industrial areas I ride along.

Also rode past a servo/Maccas/truck stop that runs off a freeway so heaps of trucks stop and eat their shit Maccas food and dump the rubbish out the door and drive off.
The field next to where they park is literally full of maccas rubbish.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That Shits me .
We live in a beaut country , some people are just pigs .

I’ve travelled to the very remote sections of Aus and you’ll see maccas or a coke can , or worse cigarette butts an smoke packets .
How do they get there ?
The worst is toilet paper .....ffs , dig a hole ,burn it , bury it .
Argh , now I’ve got a bee in my arse about it .

No pun intended - Mr Poodle !

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I rode along the currently very popular Nobby's Breakwall here a few days ago and I swear I rode past human shit. It has such a distinctive aroma and there was a little toilet paper strewn near by. FFS there is toilets a couple of hundred metres away. It's also covered in dog shit or bags of dog shit. I didn't realise it was so hard?

High density of school kids on trail recently is leading to a fair bit of rubbish as well

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Spent a little time this morning trawling through some heavily discounted items online and loading up the shopping cart. Got a call asking me to come in to work...finish work and the basket has emptied itself.

Also finally received my parcel from MTB direct...ordered a little before Easter! Talk about around the way.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Big fat huntsman has been living in the kitchen for weeks, very hard working spider who has munched through a lot of mozzies and flies... And for whatever reason decided the middle of the kitchen floor was good place to be and I accidently stood on it :(

Poor little guy...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yep. saw a massive great dane sized dog turd right in the middle of a shared trail.
Curb your dog or better still doggie bag it, you farquers.

I hope I bust them mid turd in the middle of path and then I will come out cannons blazing.
Potential for being pelted with dog shit is high! Wear go-pro

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Also rode past a servo/Maccas/truck stop that runs off a freeway so heaps of trucks stop and eat their shit Maccas food and dump the rubbish out the door and drive off.
The field next to where they park is literally full of maccas rubbish.
Yeah hate maccas and fat maccas people.
they are a blot on society.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
That Shits me .
We live in a beaut country , some people are just pigs .

I’ve travelled to the very remote sections of Aus and you’ll see maccas or a coke can , or worse cigarette butts an smoke packets .
How do they get there ?
The worst is toilet paper .....ffs , dig a hole ,burn it , bury it .
at least TP will break down, Ciggy butts are made from polyester plastic and don't decompose very quickly....Cancer for the smoker, and cancer for the environment
Why do filthy smokers feel the need to stuff their cig butts into any little hole or crevice nearby, and don't just flick it on the ground so you can cover it with dirt either, its fucking rubbish, put it in the bin!....Fnucking Chunts!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
at least TP will break down, Ciggy butts are made from polyester plastic and don't decompose very quickly....Cancer for the smoker, and cancer for the environment
Why do filthy smokers feel the need to stuff their cig butts into any little hole or crevice nearby, and don't just flick it on the ground so you can cover it with dirt either, its fucking rubbish, put it in the bin!....Fnucking Chunts!
Yeah...but I'm finished with it. I don't want that filthy shot near me, it's gross.

Food wrappers on the trail side...FFS cunts! It was a lot heavier and bulky when you carried it in!

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yep. saw a massive great dane sized dog turd right in the middle of a shared trail.
Curb your dog or better still doggie bag it, you farquers.

I hope I bust them mid turd in the middle of path and then I will come out cannons blazing.
Yeah our dog did one in the middle of the track flicked it off with a stick pheeewwww!!!

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
My dog reverses into the bushes with his leg cocked to shit. Pretty much self cleaning except for the unfortunate times he does it on a stringy bush and it catapults it onto the path.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Woke up earlier than usual this morning. Hmm what can I do. I know I'll go change some brake pads and a bleed. Open up bottle of fluid, fill syringe (leave bottle on ground with lid off). Bleed system, open new pads, dog runs in and knocks over open bottle of fluid. In the rush to save fluid I drop the brand new pads. What happens when you drop a piece off toast, yep butter side down. Sure enough pads land in fluid. So instead of cooking breakfast at 5, I'm cooking brake pads.