Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
But I can't find a fucking leg ham can I??? From memory they usually pull them from the shelves for a bit then push them as an Easter food.

I wish these places would start putting peel and other spicy bits back in their mix.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
My children love hot cross buns, I'm glad they're available all year round. No one gives a fuck about Easter anyway, you don't get presents at Easter! Christmas on the other hand is more special and as such, Christmas special food is acceptable.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My children love hot cross buns, I'm glad they're available all year round. No one gives a fuck about Easter anyway, you don't get presents at Easter! Christmas on the other hand is more special and as such, Christmas special food is acceptable.
What about putting the filling from fruit mince pies inside a hot cross bun?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'm on my third pack of hot cross buns since christmas. apple and cinnamon now. but still annoyed that grapefruit supplies dried up overnight. one day there were heaps of lovely ruby grapefruit, then nothing.

Minlak

custom titis
Weighted blanket..?
Yeah some people feel more comfortable with the weight of the blankets on them - So imagine its summer in Aus and you don't you have aircon and cant sleep as you have 7.6 billion blankets on as you feel more comfortable with the weight of the blankets.
This way 1 blanket same weight