Little Things You Love

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Annoying cockwombles in traffic.
Rear view mirror I see a guy in a monster BMW zigzagging through traffic cutting people off and generally being a dick.
Finally gets up to me and I gently close up the gap in my lane in front me effectively locking him in place.
He rides beside me tying to edge into a too small gap. Finally winds his black tinted window down and start hurling abuse. Eventually I let him go and off he goes terrorising people ahead.
I know it’s childish but damn it’s fun.
That's one of my favourite games. Not high on Mrs George's list tho.....

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Rear view mirror I see a guy in a monster BMW zigzagging through traffic cutting people off and generally being a dick.
Finally gets up to me and I gently close up the gap in my lane in front me effectively locking him in place.
He rides beside me tying to edge into a too small gap. Finally winds his black tinted window down and start hurling abuse. Eventually I let him go and off he goes terrorising people ahead.
He's an important person needing to get somewhere in front of everyone else.

No he's not. He;s just a fuckwit.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Yeah, I love it when you can hang them out to dry.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Yeah, I love it when you can hang them out to dry.
Yeah I know! But dangerous game though. Those sort of guys are usually filled with such small mindedness and aggro they’re likely to jump out at the next lights with a weapon or something.
Still, I can’t help myself.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski

Chris Porter talking the future of bikes, interesting discussion about the whole upgraditis syndrome not very gmbny.. And very interesting once he tees off on ebikes at the end... Sponsors not happy..
"They're not a mountainbike, they're a motorbike. And they're a shit one"

I would have liked to see more on what he thought about that, it's a real bugger they wound it up because he had some very interesting insights into other things. I loved the overall sentiment though, that the industry is largely dominated by marketing and carbon fibre now. It's definitely what I've gotten from this decade. last decade was all big advancements in frame and suspension design where this decade has been small tweaks and big marketing.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
LTIL. A VW Passat has been abandoned on the side of the Easter Freeway, with hazards on, since at least Thursday. Wonder if it’s running still.......

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
LTIL. A VW Passat has been abandoned on the side of the Easter Freeway, with hazards on, since at least Thursday. Wonder if it’s running still.......
I work in an industrial estate. I love seeing when a car gets abandoned. It's like watching a nature documentary where a dead animal gets picked clean by all the scavengers, every morning there's another piece or two missing 'til eventually it's just a shell that gets towed away. A VT commodore was the best I've seen yet. It was stripped of most of it interior, the exterior lights and panels - even had its engine and suspension removed. That was only over about two weeks! haha.