Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There's a four night rule in the Royal National Park.

First night, no damage.
Second night, windows broken.
Third night, parts gone.
Fourth night, set on fire.
You guys are lucky! That is the first couple of hours around here. I used to have some dirt jumps out near beresfield (a really dull place on the outer outskirts of Newcastle) that was also a very popular spot for taking stolen cars rallying and burning them out.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Actually got some decent lots for sale in Diamond Creek to have jumps! Nice not to only offer shoeboxes. 80m long yards is unheard for so long that close to the city. Just got to ignore the silver trees down the back.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Sitting in a cafe today and picked up a broadsheet.... well kind of.
Turning the pages and came across a magic eye picture ( remember those?)
It took ages to explain to my daughter what it was and how it worked.

this is not even a magic eye image but I wonder how many will try

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LPG

likes thicc birds
Some ballsy riding and ultra slick drone footage.

Looks like a computer game at times.
Awesome video, the trails up the top look awesome and fun. Then they drop on the the steep af loose sand and it gets really crazy.

Look closely on those steep loose sections and the rear tyre is locked up for all of it. The fast riders just keep theor weight forward so it doesn't bite in too hard.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Fark. Good video for the hub sound. Whip to platform to drop is mind blowing. Really is one of a kind.
If like to know what hub that is and how often it needs a rebuild. Sounds halfway between and I9 and a racing drone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Sitting in a cafe today and picked up a broadsheet.... well kind of.
Turning the pages and came across a magic eye picture ( remember those?)
It took ages to explain to my daughter what it was and how it worked.

this is not even a magic eye image but I wonder how many will try

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not quarter ass or even half ass, you Sir are a whole ass.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Haha 3 days before I got found out... another LTIL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even worse was that I looked at it on and off way more than I should have over that period, I actually thought I had it at one point but couldn't quite get the hidden image defined enough to tell what it was so it wasn't until I was going to reply that I'd given up until I noticed.

stirk

Burner
Even worse was that I looked at it on and off way more than I should have over that period, I actually thought I had it at one point but couldn't quite get the hidden image defined enough to tell what it was so it wasn't until I was going to reply that I'd given up until I noticed.
Who's the ass?