Little Things You Love

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Should have posted it the you laugh you lose thread. Hahah
I actually was searching for a bike related one to post and came across that image, then the plot was hatched.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
Should have posted it the you laugh you lose thread. Hahah
I actually was searching for a bike related one to post and came across that image, then the plot was hatched.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Insert evil laugh as you hatched the plan.... Muhwhahahaha

I loved this magic eye pictures, from memory they'd be in the back of the TV guide?

Drove my dad nuts he couldn't see them but I could easily, I recently tried when I saw one in the comic section of some paper and fuck me, now I a dad I can't see them anymore!

D01

Likes Dirt
Crikey that's bigger than my house!

Whatcha gunna put in it?

Or is that a question you never ask a man about his shed?....
Regardless of what size shed you, get you always end up wishing it was bigger.

I think there's some sort law of sheds that says you will always end up with just a little too much stuff to fit into whatever size shed you have.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Crikey that's bigger than my house!

Whatcha gunna put in it?

Or is that a question you never ask a man about his shed?....
I think it might be bigger than our house too. 216 sqm plus 48 sqm under a skillion verandah out the front.

Timber and metal workshop, art room, storage plus farm machinery/implement storage. And the bikes get their own shed.

safreek

Digging through the cloud photos, meant to post this up ages ago. It was a display at the shopping centre, not sure what it represents but cool all the same

stirk

Burner
Regardless of what size shed you, get you always end up wishing it was bigger.

I think there's some sort law of sheds that says you will always end up with just a little too much stuff to fit into whatever size shed you have.
If you keep the partner out its all good. There's no partner in a shed!
Caught mine red handed dumping her stuff in my shed, not placed nicely and out of the way, just placed... In the way!!

safreek

Caught mine red handed dumping her stuff in my shed, not placed nicely and out of the way, just placed... In the way!!
I leave the mower and whipper snipper blocking the entrance, not a hope in hell my partner would touch them

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Since the partner is paying for the shed (been gainfully unemployed for 18 months now)...there's not much chance of me keeping her out of it.

moorey

call me Mia
People who live in Ballarat, and I was shocked when it gets cold occasionally. Today has a feels like -4.4 in the middle of the day. The complaining just makes me smile. It’s still shorts weather.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Not far off Canberra at present... The joys of living inland at a reasonable altitude. Canberra and the Rat are about the same elevation i think....