Little Things You Love

moorey

call me Mia
Hope.
Had to order Felix a new hope DH wheel. Only comes as 150mm option. Resigned to having to order 157mm adapters...but they came free with the wheel as well as the stock 150’s (and spare spokes/nipples as always)
This is why I’ve used them pretty much exclusively for 17 years, and I’ll never run anything else.
Felix has never ridden a non Hope’d bike since going to bigger wheels at 7yo. Kool aid fully drunk.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Hope.
Had to order Felix a new hope DH wheel. Only comes as 150mm option. Resigned to having to order 157mm adapters...but they came free with the wheel as well as the stock 150’s (and spare spokes/nipples as always)
This is why I’ve used them pretty much exclusively for 17 years, and I’ll never run anything else.
Felix has never ridden a non Hope’d bike since going to bigger wheels at 7yo. Kool aid fully drunk.
So Felix was riding a 29er at 7? Good work.

stirk

Burner
People who live in Ballarat, and I was shocked when it gets cold occasionally. Today has a feels like -4.4 in the middle of the day. The complaining just makes me smile. It’s still shorts weather.View attachment 355063
Because I live in the Blue mountains city people think it snows most of the winter months. After years of telling people I live in a more temperate area than half of Sydney and I never see snow at my altitude I gave up, now at work on a Monday morning I tell the fuckers who ask me if it's snowing that I'm sledding and having snow ball fights.

Apparently there is a cold gale blowing across the southern states, it's a warm breeze and shorts for me too.

Looking forward to a blizzard on my morning ride tomorrow.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
(not so) LTIL: 58" 4k LCD TV for half price, that replaced the 12yo 55" Plasma.

Now we just have to wait for the TV signal quality to catch up :rolleyes:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Because I live in the Blue mountains city people think it snows most of the winter months. After years of telling people I live in a more temperate area than half of Sydney and I never see snow at my altitude I gave up, now at work on a Monday morning I tell the fuckers who ask me if it's snowing that I'm sledding and having snow ball fights.

Apparently there is a cold gale blowing across the southern states, it's a warm breeze and shorts for me too.

Looking forward to a blizzard on my morning ride tomorrow.
Well? How did that cold snap turn out for you @stirk?