Little Things You Love

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Ahhh... fine beer with shit pizza.
I picked up beer. Work chum picked food.

Not disappointed with either.

Hope you’re getting some decent overtime @Ultra Lord
1.5x first three hrs, 2x after.

Tax man get’s his overly fair share. Gotta make sure we subsidise those billionares raping the planet now don’t we.

Fml it ain’t worth it. I’m tired. Beers good though.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
BruceSpringsteen.Net has released not just one, but both 1978 Winterland shows, just in time for Xmas!

(This is a big deal if you're a Springsteen fan, trust me)

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Opened an envelope from AMP and had no idea what it was. Turns out to be an old super account, I was getting charged a fee for no service and the ACCC has made them give me $774.45 as the equivalent of fees charged as a cheque. Now to move the super account. They say "You don't need to do anything" despite no incoming super for over ten years. Still trying to keep my money.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Damn, wish I bought a VW now :)
We actually really kinda deserve some compensation. We bought a Bluemotion Golf which was touted as being as clean as the Prius, a big factor in buying it.

@hifiandmtb it doesn't have Santa Cruz written on it. Angle headset for Bronson, maybe a 96 XT group for my 96 Mongoose so I can get that going again. Some shit for the house, because apparently you can't live in bikes :D

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I not much of a drinker - but it's a LTIL when I got a delivery of this just in time for Christmas, and on a beautiful summer's day as a bonus.

Tastes like a nice old-style home-made ginger beer, with a bit of a honey aftertaste, and can hardly even taste the alcohol. Very refreshing.

Their non-alc 'Extra Zingy' is magic too. About time you Taswegians learnt how to freight stuff to the mainland!