Little Things You Love

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Built 2 jumps 2 days ago cos there were uprooted trees for soil nearby , went out to test them.
Maybe they are a bit flat cos they dont really launch you.
Its difficult to get the balance right cos all sorts of hopeless people ride down and also want to ride up the track so I didnt give them much lip.
Soil is good atm so might build them up more next week ?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Built 2 jumps 2 days ago cos there were uprooted trees for soil nearby , went out to test them.
Maybe they are a bit flat cos they dont really launch you.
Its difficult to get the balance right cos all sorts of hopeless people ride down and also want to ride up the track so I didnt give them much lip.
Soil is good atm so might build them up more next week ?
Build something the poodle would walk the first time with some signs displaying the phone number for the local gp’s clinic?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Build something the poodle would walk the first time with some signs displaying the phone number for the local gp’s clinic?
I'm not much of a bench mark after my last attempt to "jump"...

Have you built the kicker up against the fallen tree @rowdyflat? I've always found it hard to get a nice shape doing that, but have a real weakness for building against fallen trees... It just feels so good to be jumping off a tree!

Flow-Rider

Burner
My sister in law declared she was looking to withdraw the $10k from super cause she qualified after dropping back to a 4 day working fortnight (nurse, with young kids). Wants to use the money to ‘finish stuff around the house’ to get it refinanced to do more to the house. She copped a decent lecture.
Paul Keating gave a speech about Canberra trying to stop the increase in super contribution the other day, he knows Australia is going to have huge problems in the future with people retiring as it is and a lot of the large constructions jobs are funded by it. He also said all the flogs in Canberra are already on 15.4 % and don't want to raise the normal people's contribution to 13% by 20125