Little Things You Love

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Love Falls Creek mid week , no one around , self shuttle , tracks in great condition, soil perfect grip.
Fark Bright with their clueless tourists and $70 per head to drive up the road.
Only negative was a friends new Orbea < 2 months old , suffered a broke shock bolt.
Bolt was alloy it snapped at the first thread, no nut on the other side so impossible to get out without tools.
How dumb are some bike companies ?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Love Falls Creek mid week , no one around , self shuttle , tracks in great condition, soil perfect grip.
Only negative was a friends new Orbea < 2 months old , suffered a broke shock bolt.
Bolt was alloy it snapped at the first thread, no nut on the other side so impossible to get out without tools.
How clever by design ....

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
What model Orbea? A mate of mine broke a pivot bolt on an Oiz just before Christmas

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fast delivery. Placed an online order for some blank black t-shirts for work late Wednesday night. They arrived Friday afternoon.

Minlak

custom titis
Ridesports fast delivery. Placed order Friday afternoon, arrives this morning, public holiday and all
I have the fastest delivery of all - Just got a message from Aus Post my package is on board for delivery from (Insert Retailer) - Ummm I am not waiting for anything from the retailer lol - Can't wait to see what it is???/

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Messing with the phishing phone caller who was pretending to be from Telstra, on hands free while doing the dishes.

Me: “you’ll have to be more specific, I look after 55 sites, I need more details. Address, account code, contact details”

Scammer “account code is 1234789”

Me “that sounds as made up as the number I just gave you, which was the temperature on the hot water controller”

Scammer “you are idiot. Verify your account”

Me: “my address is 27 Frederick St, Dandenong vic 3175. Phone number 9215 3953”.

The power of google, even with wet hands

He then hung up. He will enjoy messing with the ATO Dandenong’s contact details.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Messing with the phishing phone caller who was pretending to be from Telstra, on hands free while doing the dishes.

Me: “you’ll have to be more specific, I look after 55 sites, I need more details. Address, account code, contact details”

Me “that sounds as made up as the number I just gave you, which was the temperature on the hot water controller”

Me: “my address is 27 Frederick St, Dandenong vic 3175. Phone number 9215 3953”.

He then hung up. He will enjoy messing with the ATO Dandenong’s contact details.
At least they made a lame effort. I had a "telstra technical department" scam caller today. I never volunteer ANY info, and never say "YES" in relation to ANY question.
After saying they were from Telstra Technical Department (- and maybe it's just me, but every single one of those type of scam calls is from a person with a strong Indian/Subcontinental accent, )
I asked "what is the reason for your call?" and waited for the next line of bullshit, but they just ended the call. :p

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
At least they made a lame effort. I had a "telstra technical department" scam caller today. I never volunteer ANY info, and never say "YES" in relation to ANY question.
After saying they were from Telstra Technical Department (- and maybe it's just me, but every single one of those type of scam calls is from a person with a strong Indian/Subcontinental accent, )
I asked "what is the reason for your call?" and waited for the next line of bullshit, but they just ended the call. :p
Like Telstra would ever have that customer service where that actually rang you. Never in a zillion years.
Bruce from Chennai Telstra can be lots of fun. Just waste their time. Once the get to the stage to ask you to install Anydesk then quote off part of the Anydesk meeting number thingy then hang up mid sentence. They will keep in ringing back once they sense you are close to being their paydirt. I enjoy messing with these guys from time to time. Just waste their time.

This guy makes a real sport out of baiting these guys then deleting all of their files. I'm impressed by his dedication but he will always have someone to talk to I suppose..
https://www.youtube.com/c/ScammerRevolts

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green

It's a good time waster. I spent almost 30 minutes with one while we were on the drive to Adelaide. Much entertainment for the kids. And me. :p

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
All the roadies losing their shit with joy because their messiah doesn't understand disc brakes. Funny.

The mechanically illiterate doofuses are welcome to their poxy rim brakes...