Little Things You Love

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
The pig wasn't so impressed, but the fact this kvunt was sucking back hydrocarbons at an insane rate through two quad barrel holley carbs into a supercharger on a (probably) close to 7 litre v-8 whilst stuck in low speed traffic the fat meat sock could keep up with them and take a number of pics.... kudos to you senor duche bag for killing this planet at an insane rate so your flacid pen1s can be erect from a set of traffic lights.....

and the expensive (never to be recycled) carbon bonnet lid.... lower weight, more penis length..... love it... let's all go out in a blaze of ....

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Yeah, Me !

Pulled out of my driveway this morning, there's a 35kph sign that blocks my view of traffic to the right, little old lady in a small silver car comes to a halt 2m short of T-boning me. 100% my fault

She must only have been doing ~40kph and hugging the verge, most likely scared the crap out of her :(
Hopefully you had the presence of mind to flip her the bird and swear profusely at her.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Yeah, Me !

Pulled out of my driveway this morning, there's a 35kph sign that blocks my view of traffic to the right, little old lady in a small silver car comes to a halt 2m short of T-boning me. 100% my fault

She must only have been doing ~40kph and hugging the verge, most likely scared the crap out of her :(
whoops... good to have these frights every now and then to keep you on your toes :)