Man Space / Bike Shed Layout

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
So I've finally got around to finishing up my work space with an epoxy floor coating and a set of shelves up the back corner. The final thing I'm planning is a spring balanced telescoping roof mounted work stand. Once that's done it will be complete. When I look in a ray of light shines down whilst angels sing. Love the space. My bikes are in racks in another garage that I rent from an old duck that lives in the block. Above the lights is a mezzanine with loads of other toys.

The parts and bike lube shelves.
Farrk, that sucks...someone has clearly broken in and stolen all of your fishing rods, leaving only the two crappiest ones!.
Sikaflex also do a great epoxy floor sealer, I just did a job outside around a waste oil storage tank, you have to work quick when the temp and humidity is up though, no time for faffing around!

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Build a 10m2 floor area with skillion roof, on a 20m2 floor. Add another 10m2 after people get used to the first 10m2.
Yeah I could be super cheeky and do the shade cloth/plastic sandwich thing so there is a big shaded deck off it....

Ultimately there will be 3 structures scattered around. 10m2 bike den, 7m2 office and a boring metal slim line .9 X 3m to hold actual shed like crap. Office and bike shed both to have aircon, ethernet etc.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Wank factor is high.....a ride staging area ffs

(it's nice and all but it's just too clean...and nice)
Looks to be an “Influencer” ...
I just like the wall display ... similar concept I have in my head, except maybe more pitched at frames ? But I like the “bikes as art” concept or view

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Always the 10mm ?

Funny , I did stuff in the garage today - I have shit - but organised shit .
Found a spanner set ... all there from 6mm to 20mm
except the 10mm
my off sider laughs at me cos I still buy 10mm sockets and spanners !