MotoGP 2019

Scotty675

Cable thief
It all happened on the final lap of qualifying that’s for sure. I’m hoping for another Rossi Marquez battle but I have a feeling Marquez is going to ride away with this one.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
It was scary watching JLo getting smoke off the front tyre on a ouple of the fast left handers. Did well to keep it upright, but needs to start throwing a medium compound front in and have a chance with 5-10 laps to go.

Perhaps, I guess we will have to wait and see if a medium front will allow him to stay in touch in the early part of the race for him to take advantage of its longevity.

Either way MM is in a league of his own, the way he whipped out that fastest lap towards the end when Rossi was gaining was freaky

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Perhaps, I guess we will have to wait and see if a medium front will allow him to stay in touch in the early part of the race for him to take advantage of its longevity.

Either way MM is in a league of his own, the way he whipped out that fastest lap towards the end when Rossi was gaining was freaky
Same as with Assen, those last few laps were in another league. Just looked like he was having fun in the scrap, then put the hammer down when needed.

Glad to see him starting to mature a little (ignoring Argentina) this year too, a lot more patient in the early stages of the race.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Was a bit of a snooze fest with the racing we have had this year. Is a shame Lorenzo can’t sort the tyre issues as he has worked out the Ducati. Marquez is truely in a league of his own. I thought with rossi gaining we might get a battle but no Marquez flicked the switch again. Bautista’s pace was impressive and if crutchlow didn’t bin it we may have seen some entertaining battles.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
I always like seeing Dovi go well.
He has quietly made the big dollar world champ team-mate look pretty average over a two year period.

I wonder how long it will take Lorenzo to wage war with Marquez next year?
(my guess would be about 10 minutes...)

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk