National fuel strike

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Also an SUV sucker, but love my old Forester, dog loves it too. Just did a 7 day road trip and it’s great for camping etc. but now we mostly use my partners Fiesta for running about town in - so cheap to run. You do feel small on the road in that though, pretty much every car is a SUV or 4x4 Ute now, and Canberrans are bad tailgaters....

Whole industry is ripe for disruption though, hope it happens in the next decade so I can enjoy it.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Fossil fuels are nearing a death spiral and we’re likely to see a big shift away in our lifetimes.
Not soon enough!

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/sep/26/global-warming-climate-change-targets-un-report

A massive, immediate transformation in the way the world’s population generates energy, uses transportation and grows food will be required to limit the global temperature rise to 1.5C and the forthcoming analysis is set to lay bare how remote this possibility is.
But most of us aren't really concerned with this information. It lets us sleep at night.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Anyone growing up that poor knows the value of $20 better.
Haha. I’m living large these days

And still buying my olds a new car every few years... They live a few miles up a dirt road and carry dogs and hay bales and 20kg feed bags all the time. The Magna wagon went for ages, but there was not anything like it around to replace it. Last car I bought them was a 2010 Hyundai i30 wagon. It fits a surprisingly large number of haybales in the back and handles the bush road just fine.

Flow-Rider

Burner
People are just too car dependant in Australia, making more economical cars really isn't going to solve anything because they'll just drive them more on the roads and pay less fuel excise.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
4.5L Twin Turbo diesel V8 and a 2" cock... is it actually small if I drive my 4WD and ride a bike thats Rotorburn worthy ?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Insert penis/piss joke here...just use the car less folks. Arriving a little late or leaving a little early isn't so bad.

safreek

View attachment 348091
I almost bought you something for $20 yesterday. Missed my 4 minutes.
And I would of certainty bought that off you, I have a soft spot for dabomb, dabomb was the first DH bike that I had a ride on, in the early 2000s I swapped a ride of my roadie:oops: for a bit of a buzz around the suburb of Elizabeth. Surprised neither of us thought anything of it, my wreck was worth about a grand, I assume his was worth many x more.
Nice looking frame I must say