Newly Released Bikes General

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Reach numbers are on the conservative side....
Not massively so once you add in extra reach at sag - it ends up around 485mm at ride height. Might still be a bit shorter than some of the "Enduro" hardtails out there, but unless Hambo is well over 6'2" I wouldn't see it being a problem.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Not massively so once you add in extra reach at sag - it ends up around 485mm at ride height. Might still be a bit shorter than some of the "Enduro" hardtails out there, but unless Hambo is well over 6'2" I wouldn't see it being a problem.
I'm 6'5" tall.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I already tried it and the sums didn't add up. It assumed $300 wheels (Duroc 35 from Chain Reaction), $100 brakes and a $400 fork.

Do these things come up regularly?
New, not so much. If you put up WTB ads they can :) My MTBs are a mix of RB second hand specials and bargain buys.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Another beauty, here's the newly released Fracebike F160

View attachment 364276
View attachment 364277
View attachment 364278
View attachment 364279
That is fascinating, could look at that all day

...how many kidneys do I need to sell for one? I could hide at the top of the Silvan climb and pinch them from puffed riders that can't fight back

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Another beauty, here's the newly released Fracebike F160

View attachment 364276
View attachment 364277
View attachment 364278
View attachment 364279
Looks wild. I thought it was going to be hella light, but 17kg's? That's heavier than me!

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

Scotty675

Cable thief

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Meta AM just went nuclear

View attachment 364283View attachment 364284View attachment 364285View attachment 364286

Slack AF and looong. In comparison the reach on my large is 468 and the new one is 495, whilst the CS has only grown by 1mm.

Liking the new Zeb fork, proper wheels and also an Ohlins build!
Probably weighs 20kgs too.

Ps my XL Banshee Legend weighs 18kg. My longer and slacker Pole Evolink weighs 15kg flat with 29er wheels and 6 pot brakes.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Rock Shox have not officially released the Zeb yet, unless I missed a press release. Interesting.

@Oddjob you’re probably right, bikes are getting heavier, my inner weight weenie does not approve.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Rock Shox have not officially released the Zeb yet, unless I missed a press release. Interesting.

@Oddjob you’re probably right, bikes are getting heavier, my inner weight weenie does not approve.
Its getting a bit silly, and to be honest it sounds like lazy engineering to cover for crappy qc.

I've got a 180/160mm XL Focus Sam alloy that weighs 14.5kgs with inserts and a rear DD tyre. If I tried hard I could probably get my alloy Liteville 301 under 13kgs.

I'm no lightweight myself, but I notice the difference weight makes to a bikes handling and behaviour jumping.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

BT180

Max Pfaff

The bikes are meant to be online from today, so would be expecting a RS announcement too. Unless the above are all amazing fakes.