Old and angry: what pisses you off? The rants of ANGRY old men and women!

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Its pretty much dead grandpa. Clowns killed it a few weeks ago. Clowns are gone now too. Brace for new trend soon...
Hmm...great. I can't friggin wait.

...oh, and Poodle, can I have an age check please?
(this thread is for grumpy OLD folks...you seem far to up to date with the latest trends to be here) :laugh: :eyebrows: :nono:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hmm...great. I can't friggin wait.

...oh, and Poodle, can I have an age check please?
(this thread is for grumpy OLD folks...you seem far to up to date with the latest trends to be here) :laugh: :eyebrows: :nono:
38 going on 16. My life is all about dedication to being on point, so I'm pretty current.

Specialized29er

Likes Bikes
Shopping centre blocked aisle

I'm an easy going guy well that is except for when we're doing the grocery shopping and you find that staff have put displays right in the middle of an aisle or right on a corner blocking us the customer from passing 2 abreast down the aisle.
Do they really think this kind of advertising is effective and I don't even look at the product all I see is the display blocking our path.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I hate that SO MUCH.

Along with staff constantly getting in the way stocking shelves. Remember the old days when they used to wait to do that until the place was closed?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I hate that SO MUCH.

Along with staff constantly getting in the way stocking shelves. Remember the old days when they used to wait to do that until the place was closed?
Remember the good old days....when the place actually did close.

Little fuckers on skateboards, in shopping centres. Yes, as matter of fact, my barked shin was worth stomping on your deck and snapping it.

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Little fuckers on skateboards, in shopping centres. Yes, as matter of fact, my barked shin was worth stomping on your deck and snapping it
Fark yes!
I saw a skateboard fly into a car at the supermarket one time....pretty big dent. I would've run my car over it if it hit mine!

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
I regularly lose my mind at arseholes driving around at 10-15 km/h UNDER the speed limit.
If u can't keep up & operate your vehicle with a sense of urgency then fuck off & get the bus...because the rest of us have got shit to do.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I regularly lose my mind at arseholes driving around at 10-15 km/h UNDER the speed limit.
If u can't keep up & operate your vehicle with a sense of urgency then fuck off & get the bus...because the rest of us have got shit to do.
Constantly. Especially the fuckers who merge onto a freeway at 80km/h when I'm in the slip lane right behind them.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
On the freeway theme.... people that can't hold a consistent speed, overtake them 1 minute and then they overtake you, then get back in front just to drop the speed down again..... :censored:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Tradie fuckwits in utes and white van man's that have to sit in the right hand lane.

I used to get grumpy, but not so much now. They are enjoyable obstacles like rock gardens begging to be navigated. My little turbo car has loads of hoohaa that makes navigating said ignorant fuckwits almost a sport.

fimpBIKES

Likes Dirt
agreed, any roadworthy car/ute should be able to navigate any corner in this country at the posted limit.
learn to drive, you lazy fucks

Capone

Likes Dirt
Tradie fuckwits in utes and white van man's that have to sit in the right hand lane.

I used to get grumpy, but not so much now. They are enjoyable obstacles like rock gardens begging to be navigated. My little turbo car has loads of hoohaa that makes navigating said ignorant fuckwits almost a sport.
even more fun on a 1000cc motorbike,

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
printer won't print as it's single sized black cartridge is empty. I now have 3 double sized black cartridges including the full one in there that it refuses to use. And it won't scan since it's out of ink unless you google it and find out you need to hold a button for 5 seconds to say I want you to do a function that needs no ink when you are complaining about ink even though you have heaps of ink. all this a couple of days before BAS is due too.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
printer won't print as it's single sized black cartridge is empty. I now have 3 double sized black cartridges including the full one in there that it refuses to use. And it won't scan since it's out of ink unless you google it and find out you need to hold a button for 5 seconds to say I want you to do a function that needs no ink when you are complaining about ink even though you have heaps of ink. all this a couple of days before BAS is due too.
You're accountant needs to submit on the 25th Nov, they are going to love you sending them your shit on the morning of the 25th.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnN7U9Q8pvQ

2DIE

Likes Dirt
I've only read the last 2 pages so I don't know if it's been said..

*puts on flame suit*

Bike riders that don't leave enough room to safely drive past them without crossing the white lines when they have like a meter and a half to the edge of the road plus we have to give them a 1 to 1.5m gap when passing.

What's worse is the tour down under that passes through my town, usually for about a month before and after groups of bike riders flood the town and highway and do like 40km 2-3 abreast in the 100 zones and you can't pass them. It takes up to a hour to drive to the next town which usually takes less than 20 minutes.

Last year I was stuck behind a group of them (it wasn't even a race) with about 50 other cars, one of the cars infront of me honked at them and a bike rider kicked his car as he tried to pass. I've seen them punch cars as well.

Nothing against bike riders in general but these "racers" have no respect for other people, cars rego pays for roads, a car going 20km under the speed limit is an obstruction of traffic and it shouldn't be any differnt for bikes if they are blocking the road.

A little courtesy goes a long way, but unfortunately they would rather scream about their rights as a road user and be assholes to everyone.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

andrew9

Likes Dirt
I've only read the last 2 pages so I don't know if it's been said..

*puts on flame suit*

Bike riders that don't leave enough room to safely drive past them without crossing the white lines when they have like a meter and a half to the edge of the road plus we have to give them a 1 to 1.5m gap when passing.

What's worse is the tour down under that passes through my town, usually for about a month before and after groups of bike riders flood the town and highway and do like 40km 2-3 abreast in the 100 zones and you can't pass them. It takes up to a hour to drive to the next town which usually takes less than 20 minutes.

Last year I was stuck behind a group of them (it wasn't even a race) with about 50 other cars, one of the cars infront of me honked at them and a bike rider kicked his car as he tried to pass. I've seen them punch cars as well.

Nothing against bike riders in general but these "racers" have no respect for other people, cars rego pays for roads, a car going 20km under the speed limit is an obstruction of traffic and it shouldn't be any differnt for bikes if they are blocking the road.

A little courtesy goes a long way, but unfortunately they would rather scream about their rights as a road user and be assholes to everyone.

Rego doesn't pay for roads.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

2DIE

Likes Dirt
Rego doesn't pay for roads.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
Aside from insurance and administration some of the fee as I understand it goes towards upkeep of roads which varies by cylinders and weight which is supposedly meant to equate to how much damage they do to the roads.

But in short they still pay registration for their car to use the road.