The greatest question of them all

• Aussie Aussie Aussie!!

Votes: 124 80.0%
  • Oi!! Oi!! Oi!!!!

Votes: 31 20.0%

• Total voters

bennylachlan

Likes Dirt
To be fair I reckon the coverage has been pretty awesome so far. Tom Williams does a pretty good job I reckon (although ashamed to say so).

They just need to take the focus of crashing and more onto the racing but its still awesome.

Only thing to ake it better would be Rob Warner commentating with Cedric Gracia on speacial comments:p

WolfCreekPsycho

Likes Dirt
I love the way Tom really loads up on the "She's STACKED IT!!!!!"

edit.. If I am not mistaken, Hot Dogging was an 80's Ski term pretty much freestyling.. Worth watching the old movie "Hot Dog" just for the Norks...

Last edited:

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oooooh tracking well, really tracking well there. Look at that tracking so well. Yeah that's right, tracking well.

go gravey!

stoff

Likes Dirt
Kama's out. Does this mean Jared will get some coverage now, or will he medal and then all the stories will be about Kamakaze missing the final?

wombat

Lives in a hole
Does anybody know what happened to Tanya Bailey's result in the first semi? Was she DQ'd or what? Channel 7's dynamic duo sure as hell don't have a clue.

Quintin

Eats Squid
love the way that the media latch onto the guy with the stupid name. Graves has been putting down way better results but he hardly gets a mention. i hope he smokes the final and makes every one else cry.

how GOOD was his recovery in the last semi? fark! thats what i call explosive

Does anyone know how they allocate gates now? Does it go by time or final score or what? I noticed Graves moving around a bit in the semis, just curious.