Online retailers trusted/scammers

D01

Likes Dirt
I'm looking for a Oneup Radr cage, and it seems they've been discontinued.

I came across this place that says they have them in stock --- https://www.bike-gears.com --- I did hesitate, but put an order through in the end. I can't find any info on them, so I don't know if I'll end up with the genuine thing, a cheap knock off, or just ripped off.

I'm hopping it's legit, because the range and prices actually look pretty good, although the quoted shipping times are slow.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I'm looking for a Oneup Radr cage, and it seems they've been discontinued.

I came across this place that says they have them in stock --- https://www.bike-gears.com --- I did hesitate, but put an order through in the end. I can't find any info on them, so I don't know if I'll end up with the genuine thing, a cheap knock off, or just ripped off.

I'm hopping it's legit, because the range and prices actually look pretty good, although the quoted shipping times are slow.
You can get Rad cages from Jensen.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

D01

Likes Dirt
Urgh.. I'll contact my bank, hopefully get a charge back. The 101+ quantity option should have been enough warning for me, I'm feeling a bit stupid right now.

Oddjob, I'd already checked Jenson. It's showing discontinued/out of stock for me. Can you see some in stock?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Urgh.. I'll contact my bank, hopefully get a charge back. The 101+ quantity option should have been enough warning for me, I'm feeling a bit stupid right now.

Oddjob, I'd already checked Jenson. It's showing discontinued/out of stock for me. Can you see some in stock?
Bugger. I ordered 4 Rad cages while they were in stock. Pm me.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

slowmick

38-39"
yep - worked fine. check against velogear as they seem to be related but differ on prices for various items. does as it says on the box.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Has anyone had any dealings with BikeBug customer service? Had a pump arrive faulty and have a few questions before I return, but a week of emails and a few calls has resulted in zero response.

Petero

Likes Dirt
Has anyone had any dealings with BikeBug customer service? Had a pump arrive faulty and have a few questions before I return, but a week of emails and a few calls has resulted in zero response.
Not had any experience with the customer service online, but I'd head into the store if no responses..

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
Yep, and after I recovered from getting my response upside my head, I vowed never to bother them again. I would not like to have a problem involving them and large amounts of money.

ausdb

Being who he is
Bought some bits recently, one them was a LED light that was meant to go on the back of kids MET helmet. When it arrived there was only half of what was shown in the product pics on the website. Not sure if emailed or contacted them but queried it, they checked and said all of their stock was the same the supplier info was incorrect and issued credit and said keep the bit we sent you.
Worst case you could go into their Subi store?

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Bought some bits recently, one them was a LED light that was meant to go on the back of kids MET helmet. When it arrived there was only half of what was shown in the product pics on the website. Not sure if emailed or contacted them but queried it, they checked and said all of their stock was the same the supplier info was incorrect and issued credit and said keep the bit we sent you.
Worst case you could go into their Subi store?
Last experience at the Subi store wasn't great, they didn't seem too interested in the online sales stuff.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I'd be contacting WA consumer affairs. sounds like you have tried to sort it out with them. did you take a note of what was discussed in the phone calls and send confirmation emails summarizing what was said? can be a hassle to do, but gives you a record, and if they don't email back disputing what was said, then it makes it harder for them to argue otherwise down the track, AFAIK.

The subiaco shop prob aren't amped about online sales, because it's not $$ earned by their part of the operation.