post up your bmx (s)

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hahaha! Cheers dude! And yeah ratchets are the bomb, bullet fuckin proof.

4 pegs = street for life and well the seat, I put it like that cause it felt better for hang 5's.
haha fair enough man. Im so un-street that i didnt own pegs until just recently, and gave them away almost immediately haha.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I'm not sure if I like Longnecks or not. Edwins are the greatest grips IMO, but I didn't like having black hands at the end of riding days. I think I might put the old ones back on, after a vigorous cleaning. But it might just be that I haven't worn these in yet? I'll soften/thin them out tomorrow, see how it all goes.

Last edited:

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I'm not sure if I like Longnecks or not. Edwins are the greatest grips IMO, but I didn't like having black hands at the end of riding days. I think I might put the old ones back on, after a vigorous cleaning. But it might just be that I haven't worn these in yet? I'll soften/thin them out tomorrow, see how it all goes.
Looks tight! Nightwolf suits it very much. Brakes will also suit well too. Chrome u-brake would look nice.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks tight! Nightwolf suits it very much. Brakes will also suit well too. Chrome u-brake would look nice.
Thanks mate. I'm thinking a gold Evo2, black Monolever and black cable for awesome points.

bretty, just please for the love of f*cksake dont get a gyro
Haha, I can't barrie or tailwhip, and I don't have the stack height to run one either. Single cable for the win =)

Drew.

Eats Squid
Selling my wheelset, 2x Profile race hubs (3/8) painted matt black. rynolite xl rims; rear hubs cones need tightening, 9t driver; wheels need trueing but they're sweet. after $250 for the set.