Quick dropper post poll

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
I must be the only person who's Reverb works fine after returning it twice under warranty.
No! I'm in exactly the same boat!

Been working fine for 2 years now after the first two went back on warranty. They get a lot of hate but I have no reason to change.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
OK, I have edited my original post to remove any strong claims of Germanic perfection.
I sincerely apologise to the Taiwanese natin & its hard working citizens.
(All you other nit- pickers can bite me)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
OK, I have edited my original post to remove any strong claims of Germanic perfection.

Dude, the company has German origins. As you've stated, the rest can go eat a dick.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
KS Lev........
He doesn't like the KS posts for some reason not mentioned. At $350 for a KS Integra Si with 150mm drop that is the most reliable post I've ever used, I'm interested to see what could be a better alternative.

indica

Serial flasher
I have the Integra and it is flawless, and has been since I got it on my Sanction. 2 and 3/4 years.

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt

No issues here.

Your information was entirely accurate in my opinion. It was the addition from the other post I had an issue with.

Bring back the German love.

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm nearly at the trigger pulling phase for the Ger-wainese Revive.

The biggest issue I've had with the multiple posts I've owned is sagging, so the Revive well and truly has my attention. Couldn't care if I need to 'revive' it every ride, always going to be better than sending it back for repair...

sutts

Likes Bikes
I just picked up a Brand X XL dropper from CRC, 150mm and $214 with discounts and "New10" code.

Haven't fitted it yet but seems to get half decent reviews and cheap enough to give it a go

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
I just picked up a Brand X XL dropper from CRC, 150mm and $214 with discounts and "New10" code.

Haven't fitted it yet but seems to get half decent reviews and cheap enough to give it a go
Nice one. The CRC Brand-X post seems to be the value king. And it's hard to find any negative feedback either.....

madstace

Likes Dirt
Probably way too early but does anyone know how the external version goes? Would just cough up for a Lev but I've already blown part of that coin on a shitty Giant post. Never again :frusty:

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nearly went Brand X....

I was so close to having a crack at the Brand X, there can't be that many people being paid to lie by CRC for reviews, right? :)

In the end, still having to send it back to CRC for warranty was a deal breaker, even with the lower initial price factored in. Very keen to hear how others go with it though.

Bought a Revive.

Will post my thoughts once it arrives.

Ich liebe Taiwan.

Grant.