Scott 24 roll call

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
team of 4 single speeders, i'll be on a mint 90's diamondback apex, ridiculously unfit at the moment, as i found out on my first ride in way too long last week.

nick

Likes Dirt
School team male, hopefully come through with the goods this year after last year misfortune cost us the win. The whole atmosphere and experiance is the best part of it though! Ill be on my blue/silver gary fisher ziggurat.Hopefully thelly give us skool and solo guys a number plate for the saddle again so if you see me say g'day Ill be up for a chat and it will take my mind of the freezing cannberra weather ;) lets hope for a barmy 20deg night:rolleyes:

Yeti

Pro Rider
School team male, hopefully come through with the goods this year after last year misfortune cost us the win. The whole atmosphere and experiance is the best part of it though! Ill be on my blue/silver gary fisher ziggurat.Hopefully thelly give us skool and solo guys a number plate for the saddle again so if you see me say g'day Ill be up for a chat and it will take my mind of the freezing cannberra weather ;) lets hope for a barmy 20deg night:rolleyes:
Keep dreaming. its like 1am and its fucking cold. cold. cold.

Turner_rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
team of 4 single speeders, i'll be on a mint 90's diamondback apex, ridiculously unfit at the moment, as i found out on my first ride in way too long last week.
So has anyone picked up Bellcha for a SS team? I notice he's been putting in some fast times on the SS at recent CORC events including a top 10 overall in their recent 3 hour twilight event. He'd definitely be an asset for any SS team in a number of respects.

mtb1611

Seymour
I'll be there in a team of four male, team Scott's of the singletrack, as I'll be riding a NRS I won't stick out in the crowd but it's a red one with Fox forks we'll be camped somewhere along the finishing straight.
Me too! Mine's a 2004 NRS2 with 2005 Fox Vanilla's. I'm in a team of 6 males, MTBiatch. We haven't done the big2-4 since 2003.....in 2006 we're older, but definitely not wiser!!! Good luck to everyone who's entered, particularly thos eof you in the solo categories: I respect the effort, dedication and willpower that you guys run on. But I still think you're mental. :D

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
solo

im there riding solo
i could be going soft on my ellsworth
or
i could be riding my litespeed SS
depending on which one gets built up in time as both are in the shop.

Dumbellina

Likes Dirt
I'm in a six man team.

Riding the Cannondale hardtail - 80 mm of non-existant Fatty travel. On old IRC mythos tyres.

What training have Farkiners being undertaking. I have been riding on the road on my new roadie.

go to bed jessica

Likes Dirt
I'll be there in a team of four, try to crank out a couple of quick laps before the ss come's out! If it rains i drink, if it's sunny i ride, that simple really.:)

dunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What training have Farkiners being undertaking. I have been riding on the road on my new roadie.
Mostly road riding to and from work and some long road rides on the weekend. I've increased the miles in the last few weeks and dropped the intensity, as well as stopped motorpacing at the track.

I was looking forward to doing 100k's this morning before work, but flatted both wheels at the same time, with only one tube:mad: To the twenty riders who passed me as I walked to the train station, thanks for asking if I was OK:mad: NOT! I've memorised your faces and you ain't getting any help from me ever! I'll just have to be content with 40k's home tonight.

Me said:
but flatted both wheels at the same time
Which has got me thinking where the hell does all the glass on the roads come from? It seems to be only getting worse. Is the increase in recycling, and the automation of the collection of recycling increasing the amount of broken glass on the roads????

FR Drew

Not a custom title.
1 Night and about 3 day laps out at Kowen Forest over the last 2 months. Work, family, interstate visitors and illness have limited my training somewhat.

Meh, I'm just there for fun anyway.

I'll do the obligatory "too little, too late" riding to work, a couple of hill rides and a few more laps of the forest between now and race day I guess...

grumpy rooster

Likes Dirt
I'll be there in a team of 4 that has, as of yesterday, been reduced to 3 due to injury.

There will be some big caps of no riding by our team me thinks. :p

craign

Likes Dirt
Who's piked from your team grumpy?

I'm riding in a team of 4, closely aligned with grumpy's team. So maybe we can swap some members?

Trained pretty hard for the Epic, but haven't ridden much since other than commuting and the N-ZO 12 hour. Hoping to get at least 5 laps out, and have a good time of course!

angryasian

Likes Bikes
Oh hell..

Team of 4...

I just realised.... a couple of laps(hmmm and hour something something..). That's more than I ride in a week!!
This will be interesting! :eek:

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
Not enough, bit of DH on the weekends.

Started getting stuck into the trainer at home after work until a week ago. Strrained my neck enough to make it uncomfortable on the trainer (hows that for an excuse) so I've been into the wine instead.

I've got a week left to cram in some fitness. I think I can still win this thing.