ShockWiz - Automated Suspension Tuning

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think I might wait for a Pushy's code and buy one as well, unless someone knows someone selling them for a good deal

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Pushys have a couple of codes I got emailed today:

FEB25 ($25 off over $199)
FEB200 ($200 off over $1999)

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mine just arrived. Attached it to my lefty - difficult to get tight (I've got the direct mount version) and it can pivot into the brake rotor of pushed with any force. I'll have to be careful!

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ride report - worked well on the Lefty. Told me to change.......nothing. Rebound, air spring rate and pressure were all good. Said I should make high speed compression softer, but can’t on that XC racer fork…..my shock pump showed about 180PSI and the Wiz was saying 176-177, pretty happy with that! I'd removed a volume spacer already a couple of years ago, should put it back in and see if it says to remove it....!

Since ive fiddled with the fork for 3 years already, maybe that isn't much of a surprise.

For the rear Fox CTD shock, didn't get to test it for long enough, but need to slow the rebound back a click. Overall - if you are paying $500ish for this on a bike you've already dialed yourself - a massive waste of money. To hire it - good for piece of mind and to play with the toy. I've just got to hire mine out to my mates now....:cool:

Last edited:

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have nothing negative to say how it works, the app works well, instructions are clear. To own one just for yourself though is not a great idea.

Mimaki

Squid
easy to install, spent extra time with the calibration... so far it just recommended a slight increase in ramp on the diamond fork.

Everything else was 'Green'.

Pity the diamond fork doesn't run tokens to increase ramp...

my shock pump is running about 5psi high too.

Z

Zaf

easy to install, spent extra time with the calibration... so far it just recommended a slight increase in ramp on the diamond fork.

Everything else was 'Green'.

Pity the diamond fork doesn't run tokens to increase ramp...

my shock pump is running about 5psi high too.
Don't you just run a higher pressure for bottom out control and then control how soft it is OTT within that first 70mm is so that you're not suffering the general small bump compliance problems that occur with higher spring rates?