Silly things that you used to believe when you first started riding

dilstubs

Likes Dirt

*That I was good.
*That my first bike was good.
*That I was fast.
*That I could do the world cup courses.(Stromlo taught me a lesson on that one, cracked shoulder, broken rib, hand cut up)

Derka Derka

Likes Dirt
well back in the day....way back...when nobody ever rode a bike with a helmet, i thought that helmets were just BS.

I also thought that the best way to have fun was to get my chopper style bike and tow my mates behind on a skateboard to jump stuff..Dooh that was another silly idea

Ducky Punk

Banned
I believed Sam Hill was actually God.

Also that V-brakes where better, turns out i just got good at setting them up.

Ohh and that 360 where actually difficult

Last edited:

sea monkey

Likes Bikes
That cutting up rectangles from ice-cream containers and duct tape them to your forks made you go faster because it sounds like a motorbike.

eatTrakWifFork

Likes Bikes
That I was a police officer.

I had a plastic holster strapped to headset area,

If people parked on stupid areas of the cement bike track.. blocking the track i would put a paper ticket on their bike.

When adults rode too fast and irresponsibly around the track I would chase them on my bike firing a cap gun into the air yelling at them to stop so I could tell them off.

nic1894

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That I was a police officer.

I had a plastic holster strapped to headset area,

If people parked on stupid areas of the cement bike track.. blocking the track i would put a paper ticket on their bike.

When adults rode too fast and irresponsibly around the track I would chase them on my bike firing a cap gun into the air yelling at them to stop so I could tell them off.
thats pretty funny what made u do that??