STOLEN Suss Bronson CC

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
There's some stuff going on behind the scenes but nothing that we want to make public just yet. Keep any relevant info you come across coming though Gents, it's all helping.
Is there a full list of what frames were stolen to keep an eye out for?

I only thought it was bronsons originally, then the Hightower came up and then the gumtree listing for a jackal that’s also clearly dodgy.

Was there only SC frames involved?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Bronson, Hightower, Jackal
Yep, just those Santa Cruz as far as I know.
One of the people involved in this has played a dodgy card by allegedly showing the serial number of the swing arm which is not the serial number that is recorded on any register. I'm also told the serial number on a swing arm isn't recorded against the serial number of the frame it was fitted to so...........the one who screams innocence is as we have all seen many times; not playing with all the cards in the deck.

Look, I'm a big believer that good things happen to good people. Being an honest person and treating people how you'd expect to be treated is a pretty cool trait to have. If you're a scumbag shonk just out there to make a few bucks by selling stuff you shouldn't and acquiring goods in a dishonest way then I truly believe you will eventually land on your knees and you'll have all sorts of snot and tears streaming off your stupid head shaking and exclaiming you're sorry and didn't mean to be such a turd and you are hard done by and we should all feel sorry for you because you're a total fucking moron. That shit doesn't wash over people forever and you can expect to eat a bunch of big fat shit sandwiches where the people you trod on throw the slices of bread your way.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Is there a full list of what frames were stolen to keep an eye out for?

I only thought it was bronsons originally, then the Hightower came up and then the gumtree listing for a jackal that’s also clearly dodgy.

Was there only SC frames involved?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
3 Santa Cruz factory boxes were taken, but anyone who has seen a box will know that they're not an average bike box.

Each box contains three frames.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
3 Santa Cruz factory boxes were taken, but anyone who has seen a box will know that they're not an average bike box.

Each box contains three frames.
So it’s like a pallet/crate kind of size?
We get a Cope freight truck by our shop regularly and occasionally he’s carrying bikes, they are generally from Giant. But they are only ever in standard bike boxes. I’m imagining this theft to be a pretty targeted well organized thing rather than a one off got lucky kind of scenario. Unloading off those trucks is a mission and not something a single person could do easily without the lifter and pallet jacks operating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk