The discount code thread

Isildur

The Real Pedant
CRC $20 off when you spend $120

Code: JU7YWB

Hope it offsets the GST they are now charging!
Interestingly, I've had a number of things in my basket for the last month, waiting for full stock to arrive. The prices haven't changed since the supposed GST implementation.

Even though at the Checkout stage they say that GST has been included, I think that's just to keep any Aus Govt beancounters happy when they look.

mekros

Likes Dirt
Thanks, good to know. I think that means that CRC are absorbing the cost of the GST rather than passing it onto us, which is a good thing.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Thanks, good to know. I think that means that CRC are absorbing the cost of the GST rather than passing it onto us, which is a good thing.
They were always making more off us then their European customers anyway.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They were always making more off us then their European customers anyway.
I have found that CRC pricing when shipped within Europe is significantly more expensive than direct to Oz. Seemed to be quite a bit more than just adding VAT.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Boom King

I have found that CRC pricing when shipped within Europe is significantly more expensive than direct to Oz. Seemed to be quite a bit more than just adding VAT.

Whenever I changed to UK and pounds, it was always cheaper.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Whenever I changed to UK and pounds, it was always cheaper.
I have only tried to ship things to the Czech Republic. Maybe it is different within the uk. I looked at a ragley frame, which came to more than twice what it would have cost to ship to Oz. Also an xt mini group which was about $80 dearer than here on top of VAT

Boom King

I have only tried to ship things to the Czech Republic. Maybe it is different within the uk. I looked at a ragley frame, which came to more than twice what it would have cost to ship to Oz. Also an xt mini group which was about $80 dearer than here on top of VAT

Czech's getting screwed more than us then......

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
wintersave still going at CRC. Just remember, don't log in, but you can still add it to your account after the order.

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wintersave still going at CRC. Just remember, don't log in, but you can still add it to your account after the order.
I tried WINTERSAVE a few days ago and it worked, although I didn't hit the buy button. Tried today on the PC and both mine and my wifes phone and it wouldn't work. Anyone else having issues?