The gaming thread

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Anyone keen for PUBG RB team? I am average shooter, good strategically but really excel at driving and flipping the car killing all passengers.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Anyone been playing any Playerunknown's battlegrounds. Got around 20 hours now and having a blast!
Not playing but it feels like I've watched 20 hours of review videos. Can't wait for it to drop on Xbox. Looks such a fun game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Logic

Likes Dirt
Anyone keen for PUBG RB team? I am average shooter, good strategically but really excel at driving and flipping the car killing all passengers.
sounds like it could be fun! Honestly I havent booted up my computer in a couple of weeks now, I've been super busy with school work. But would be keen to play again!

Logic

Likes Dirt
Me too! What's PUBG? I just did a small upgrade so need to install everything again.
Holy shit, that would have set you back a fair bit haha! What are the read times for those things!?! They would load up a game in seconds!!!

It's kind of like a fight to the death arena survival game, basically a MUCH better version of H1Z1. I thought before I bought meh it doesn't look that much different to it but it's miles ahead in everything. Not to mention they're pumping out new updates and content for it every week!

Calvin27

Eats Squid
I'm a master at flipping the buggy onto it's roof from the smallest pebble. I'm in!
sounds like it could be fun! Honestly I havent booted up my computer in a couple of weeks now, I've been super busy with school work. But would be keen to play again!
I've been suggesting to the devs that they need a bicycle in the game. Then we can truly rock the RB PUBG team. I hear there is some good single track near the school :p.

scblack

Leucocholic
Couple of easy questions please, just thinking of upgrading PS3 to a PS4:

Do the PS3 wireless controllers work on PS4?

Same with PS3 games - do they work on PS4?

Anything else I might need to know? Just contemplating this. Used for gaming for daughters 10&12y.o. plus as DVD/bluray player, and probably as a Netflix/Stan whatever device.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Anyone getting Project Cars 2?

I've been playing Driveclub, and it's visually pretty, and the engine sounds are good, but the driving physics are a bit bitey. seems impossible to get out of a slide sometimes, even steering into it. The racing can be very arcade-y. I've won races by ramming my way to the front. Bit of a culture shock coming from Dirt rally with it's sweet sliding and crash damage when you get it wrong.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Couple of easy questions please, just thinking of upgrading PS3 to a PS4:
Excellent:Banane31:

Do the PS3 wireless controllers work on PS4?
No

Same with PS3 games - do they work on PS4?
No

Anything else I might need to know? Just contemplating this. Used for gaming for daughters 10&12y.o. plus as DVD/bluray player, and probably as a Netflix/Stan whatever device.
Get the biggest hard drive you can, 500gb fills up fast, or get an external HD, big one and plug it in when you start and save everything to that. Also, if you have plenty of download bandwidth just buy from PSstoe and download, then you dont hve to flap around with discs, you just select the game and go.

Well thats what i think anyway.

scblack

Leucocholic
Excellent:Banane31:

No

No

Get the biggest hard drive you can, 500gb fills up fast, or get an external HD, big one and plug it in when you start and save everything to that. Also, if you have plenty of download bandwidth just buy from PSstoe and download, then you dont hve to flap around with discs, you just select the game and go.

Well thats what i think anyway.
Thanks.:first: