VIC The private decent

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Come out this weekend then guys!
I've been doing more runs lately and it's as good as ever!
Also swapped my forks for 66's and I want to show some people!
So far they feel better than my 36's.

Last edited:

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
good to get back out there and have a good ride again

i think the building of a new track might bring that attraction and love back into the place. As the rides when i come home really happy/satisfied with, are the rides that we do something new..

If only we had the time and crew to do it!

Thanks bryce for the photos too!

brycethebomb

Likes Dirt
good to get back out there and have a good ride again

i think the building of a new track might bring that attraction and love back into the place. As the rides when i come home really happy/satisfied with, are the rides that we do something new..

If only we had the time and crew to do it!

Thanks bryce for the photos too!
I agree. I think another track would be great! something real flowy and smooth would be awesome. Anyone got any old wheelbarrows we can keep up there?
holidays are coming up so i'm going to try get out there as much as I can.

Last edited:

pezz

Likes Bikes
I agree. I think another track would be great! something real flowy and smooth would be awesome. Anyone got any old wheelbarrows we can keep up there?
holidays are coming up so i'm going to try get out there as much as I can.
That sounds awesome a new track is needed I can come up on weekends to help as I work all week :(
I have heaps of timber to to build jumps and what not

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That sounds awesome a new track is needed I can come up on weekends to help as I work all week :(
I have heaps of timber to to build jumps and what not
flow, berms, big kickers and exceeding amounts of fun

i dont think its just me that thinks this!

school holidays are coming up, but year 12 is screwing me over. :rip:
but i get a licence in December, so i will be keen as a bean to head out there as i wont have to do an hour or so commute to get there.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i Feel like building a big jump....
Lets get out there before the winters over and start a new track, something fresh that can get this place running again

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Update on the track condition:

Some idiot has driven their 4wd down the road gap again. Totally plowed up the hill.
And they have knocked down the gap itself, and ripped out jakes drop.
It's a real mess down there.
I think I'll head out a few times this week to fix up the hill and maybe make a new ramp to patch up the jump side.

To lighten the mood I saw some incompetents who had driven off the edge on this off camber bit near my place (I reckon at least 1 person a week manages to do it!) I stopped to watch his mate tow him out.
The funniest part was one of these "blokes" wearing ugg boots and yellow pants, walking around in the mud!

Last edited:

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Update on the track condition:

Some idiot has driven their 4wd down the road gap again. Totally plowed up the hill.
And they have knocked down the gap itself, and ripped out jakes drop.
It's a real mess down there.
I think I'll head out a few times this week to fix up the hill and maybe make a new ramp to patch up the jump side.

To lighten the mood I saw some incompetents who had driven off the edge on this off camber bit near my place (I reckon at least 1 person a week manages to do it!) I stopped to watch his mate tow him out.
The funniest part was one of these "blokes" wearing ugg boots and yellow pants, walking around in the mud!
wow. Some people lack some basic common sense!
keen to get out there and help fix it up :)

Koper25

Likes Dirt
Keen to help build if you want a hand. I normally ride/build a little further out. Would be good to ride with people closer to home!

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So I started to fix the road gap landing today.
It's not finished and still very soft mud covering the riding line.
If anyone rides out there this week be careful to ride on the left side.