The QUICK question thread.....

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Bike24 has some crazy good deals on Schwalbe at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
When haven't tyres been expensive? I remember paying something like $90 for a Minion for my Norco Six about ten years ago. I was saving up for another one when some cvnt pinched it.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Heya intranets!

So, just put a DHX2 on the Nomad 4, 230x60 metric shock.
What size/length spring do I need? I've got an old 2.75 SLS Spring on there, seems to fit fine, just confused if I should be running a 3.00 length spring. I've got to go up a few weight increments so want to make sure I get the correct length when I get the new Spring.
The fox website managed to confuse the crap out of me.......admittedly that isn't too hard.....

Thanks team :)

Ben

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Bottom up Shimano bleeders, how do you flush the system? Push it through and then discard from the cup?

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Wot 'e sed. ^^ Air is buoyant. Bleeding from the bottom pushes any air up to the top of the system. But before opening the top of the system & shoving the oil through, rotate the caliper to a position where the bleed nipple is the highest point, and gently suck back with the syringe to pull out any air that may be in the caliper. Once that's good open the top port & away you go.

And yes, to do a full flush have a full syringe on the caliper and just keep pushing oil through until all the old stuff is flushed, then discard it.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Yes it will. I'm running that combo on 2 bikes. One of them 34t ring and the other 36t. You'll be right

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Running the same here, apart from getting locked up, dropping the chain and chewing out the driver it is perfect!

Actually all good.

@moorey has plenty of 32t chainrings.

moorey

call me Mia
Running the same here, apart from getting locked up, dropping the chain and chewing out the driver it is perfect!

Actually all good.

@moorey has plenty of 32t chainrings.
Those fuckers on wiggle listed as XT....weren’t. Neither 104, or the new asymmetric 96.
I refuse to send them back, because I’d rather burn them to spite myself. Chunts.