Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Sometimes it's funny following the Alt-Media down the rabbit hole. (The link to the article at the bottom was retweeted by Trump)

When Sidney Powell stated she HAS RELEASED THE KRAKEN, most of us thought of Clash of the Titans and cheered her on for her gutsy remark. She never blinked and held a stern, a serious face when she said it. She wasn’t joking and now we know why! The “Kraken” is a Department of Defense-run cyber warfare program that tracks and hacks various other systems to acquire evidence of nefarious actions by the deep state!President Trump and the loyal patriots in the Military and Space Command now have all the evidence of voter fraud and election related treason. This will be used against the enemies of America!
The infographic below shows evidence of how "The Kraken" operates to steal votes and change election outcomes

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Sometimes it's funny following the Alt-Media down the rabbit hole. (The link to the article at the bottom was retweeted by Trump)

The infographic below shows evidence of how "The Kraken" operates to steal votes and change election outcomes

It's either hilarious or terrifying how the rabbit hole justifies everything. Every slip, every fuck up is all a deliberate move in the "master plan."

There's probably an explanation down there somewhere that Rudy's leaky hair dye was a top secret code algorithm that will send a signal revealling irrefutable proof George Soros is the puppet master of the Democrats Demonrats' paedophile cannibal party and the coronavirus is actually 5G poison spread by communist bats.

I think there's some basic psychology from people just shit scared of admitting perhaps they were wrong by backing the MAGA / Qanon horsie so they'll continually justify literally anything to avoid it.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Just in case it was getting a little too positive in here, Amy Covid Barret has shown her true colours immediately by helping the SC overturn a New York State ruling that was attempting to circumvent mass religious gatherings because.. I dunno, I think there's like a deadly virus that loooooves incubating indoors with lots of people?

As an aside, the USA had over 180,000 infections, almost 90,000 hospitalisations and 2,200 deaths yesterday.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Just in case it was getting a little too positive in here, Amy Covid Barret has shown her true colours immediately by helping the SC overturn a New York State ruling that was attempting to circumvent mass religious gatherings because.. I dunno, I think there's like a deadly virus that loooooves incubating indoors with lots of people?

As an aside, the USA had over 180,000 infections, almost 90,000 hospitalisations and 2,200 deaths yesterday.
It's just the Supreme Court's way of saying "Let their gods sort them out...".

moorey

call me Mia
I could make some kind of snide assertion that it's also a form of Darwinism, but that would be a highly offensive comment, so I won't.
It's awful, but I was almost gunning for the US to suffer under Trumps failures as a means to enduring he was booted......and it still barely did that. Joe's going to inherit a hell of a situation that Trump will love to tweet about.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
It's awful, but I was almost gunning for the US to suffer under Trumps failures as a means to enduring he was booted......and it still barely did that. Joe's going to inherit a hell of a situation that Trump will love to tweet about.
Oh yeah he's going to be just as repugnant on Twitter (with even more hypocrisy) but the big bonus is there won't be any need to actually pay attention to any of his verbal shite soon which will no doubt piss him off endlessly as being the centre of attention was pretty much the only thing he actually enjoyed about being President.

But yeah, it's going to be a really bumpy ride over there, the reports of people dying in a miasma of rage because they can't believe they're being killed by a virus they don't believe exists are pretty unsettling.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Oh yeah he's going to be just as repugnant on Twitter (with even more hypocrisy) but the big bonus is there won't be any need to actually pay attention to any of his verbal shite soon which will no doubt piss him off endlessly as being the centre of attention was pretty much the only thing he actually enjoyed about being President.

But yeah, it's going to be a really bumpy ride over there, the reports of people dying in a miasma of rage because they can't believe they're being killed by a virus they don't believe exists are pretty unsettling.
Except that without his world leader status, twitter will likely eventually block his account