Twenty quality MTB threads by Christmas or Santa gets it....

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
So let's double the offer to $100.
OK, we've decided there will be two $50 vouchers thanks to Dales.

So two names will be drawn from a hat... odds are pretty good!

Your new thread needs to be quality remember, we want stories, we want pictures, we want people adding to the threads and SMASHING THAT LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!

binner

Hath shat hymself
i know its not new .......
sheesh, not that I am biased or anything but ...."yupboys" thread should get a look in ;) :D :D . longest , dumbest , sometimes informative but very rarely most visited ...bahhhhhhh *jokes*

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Again not for the prize but the publicity in the hope I can find this young fella a bike. I don't have anything suitable.

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
Did you keep/ride that flex-pivot Funk much @Rusty_68? I've always wondered how they ride.
Not the best I have to say. Biggest problem was the zero pivot for the shock, so it had a tendancy to snap the inner shafts. I mean, the whole point was to not have any pivots, but it was always going to cause problems. Beautifully built frame though. Welds were superb.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Not the best I have to say. Biggest problem was the zero pivot for the shock, so it had a tendancy to snap the inner shafts. I mean, the whole point was to not have any pivots, but it was always going to cause problems. Beautifully built frame though. Welds were superb.
Yeah that bit always looked very sketchy. Ignoring that, how did it pedal? If a conventional pivot was where the flex part is it'd wallow shockingly, but I wondered if the inherent "spring" of the material would mitigate it some...

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
Yeah that bit always looked very sketchy. Ignoring that, how did it pedal? If a conventional pivot was where the flex part is it'd wallow shockingly, but I wondered if the inherent "spring" of the material would mitigate it some...
It pedalled OK. Not a lot of wallow, but a fairly sharp rebound on the bigger hits. I liked it, actually.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Loving everyone's enthusiasm to keep Santa real for another year. We're up to 18 new decent threads about biking and I reckon a noticeable drop on the Bickercounter. Only two threads left to go...

If you've started a good thread and I've missed you on the list do let me know. Has to be your content though, not reposting news etc.

Seriously though, nice work everyone.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Did we hit twenty posts?

Come.on, make it 45 posts.... That number hurts all.

S

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk