Twenty quality MTB threads by Christmas or Santa gets it....

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Well, I finally managed to coax none other than our own Larry Emdur out from behind the Rotorburn servers (so that's what the issue was...), and conduct the draw you've all been waiting for so patiently.

Larry was tasked with spinning the wheel to draw four names from the distinguished crew who contributed so well in the lead up to Christmas.

First two names each score a $50 Pushy's voucher, second two names each receive a one-size-fits-all NOS Rotorburn T-shirt, generously donated by His Porky Majesty @Spanky_Ham.

Of course if any of you want to swap prizes (the shirts are irreplaceable heirlooms your grandkids will cherish) you can organise that amongst yourselves.

So without further ado, Larry can you draw the names please!

1708667102003.png

Yeah thanks Tubbsy, I sure can. Here we gooooo!!!

And there we have it folks, watch the video to find out whether Larry did ya a mischief...

Be careful what you say in the replies for the next day or two so everyone gets to play along!!

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Hey @Tubbsy awesome initiative and thanks for organising. Loved the content you inspired and glad there was a t least a couple of bike related posts through the year :). Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone who was inspired to post awesome bike related content!

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
10 months and counting

Who is up for a..... Rotorburn cycling camp weekend..... oooooh, that'll win the next one...... Honestly, some of those forum threads were so awesome, less
135891.jpg
and more freakn awesomness..... I think we've been here for a few years and farkin (oops, mean rotorburn) is such an awesome resource of almost pure awesomeness......

Searching our pile of stuff to donate as prizes as the next "most awesomeenessses " rotorburn thread..... Just found a samurai glass......

S

p.s. the thread we were kind of involved with that was suggested as one of the recipiants... could not of happened without the support of some f*cking awesome burners..... so..... mad props to @Oddjob

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Who is up for a..... Rotorburn cycling camp weekend..... oooooh, that'll win the next one...... Honestly, some of those forum threads were so awesome, less View attachment 407291 and more freakn awesomness..... I think we've been here for a few years and farkin (oops, mean rotorburn) is such an awesome resource of almost pure awesomeness......

Searching our pile of stuff to donate as prizes as the next "most awesomeenessses " rotorburn thread..... Just found a samurai glass......

S

p.s. the thread we were kind of involved with that was suggested as one of the recipiants... could not of happened without the support of some f*cking awesome burners..... so..... mad props to @Oddjob
Yeah. We can all descend on moorey's for the arsehat 6hr. Bonus prize if anyone finds where he hid the missing jogger.