Twenty quality MTB threads by Christmas or Santa gets it....

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I have to update this. There’s been a few more threads since I last did it.

This is a good opportunity however to let everyone know that our resident oinker @Spanky_Ham has donated a couple of original, never worn Farkin.com t-shirts which will be up for grabs for third and fourth picks out of Santa’s er, sack.

True collectors’ items these.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I realise there’s probably a few mtb families out there tonight absolutely packing it about this. But the good news is that we made it. More than twenty amazing mtb threads were started, and I pleased to let you know that Santa will be doing the rounds. Assuming you’ve been nice, you should be fine.

I’ll update the list of eligible entries soon as there’s a few more. We’ll draw our winners as soon as the mod santas sober up.

Have a good one folks!

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
I realise there’s probably a few mtb families out there tonight absolutely packing it about this. But the good news is that we made it. More than twenty amazing mtb threads were started, and I pleased to let you know that Santa will be doing the rounds. Assuming you’ve been nice, you should be fine.

I’ll update the list of eligible entries soon as there’s a few more. We’ll draw our winners as soon as the mod santas sober up.

Have a good one folks!
Great initiative mods. Love the content it generated. Cheers!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Screw the voucher, we just learnt that there is such a thing as a "Chiko handy holder".......

Chiko
Handy
Holder

S

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Isn't this the device that chiko fanatics use to wank off with while the grease on the holder is still warm after consuming the chiko?

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Isn't this the device that chiko fanatics use to wank off with while the grease on the holder is still warm after consuming the chiko?
You do you, we'll do us..... Don't kink shame. And anyway, the Chiko bag is well lubed with Chiko juices.....

S

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk