Views exclusive to two wheels

big gags

Likes Bikes
This is my favourite photo and was taken a few years ago next to the aqueduct out near Healesville. I pulled my compact camera out of my jersey pocket at just the right time to catch this one!!

Attachments

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Technically not exclusive to 2 wheels as walkers can go here too, but from thursdays storm.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417983803.827955.jpg

I got back on the bike and out of there just before the horizontal rain started.... Raced it home!

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Loving the last few posts guys. Big gags photo makes me miss Victoria and there's been some huge storms up here lately Foxpuppet.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Loving the last few posts guys. Big gags photo makes me miss Victoria and there's been some huge storms up here lately Foxpuppet.
Yah wreaking havoc with trying to get a ride in but spectacular arvo light shows. I had another go at it this afternoon but the front wasn't as defined as that shot above and the rain pushed in ahead of it so I bailed. Plenty of close hits though that left the whole house shaking.

http://vimeo.com/113886679

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
A few of mine:

Not absolutely exclusively two-wheeled locations but not a lot of other users get to some of these spots.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Just after the Springwood fires
I remember heading to our local in Mt Riv heading up the fire road and seeing exactly that, green one side black the other, now you'd never even suspect there was a fire it's come back so quickly.

danncam

Likes Dirt
Nice thread.
My phone pics to add in; up at Buller
buller 2015.jpg
and a ride to work pic.
ride to work.jpg

Last edited:

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Crap pic, but getting out of the office to go on this for a lunchtime ride sure beats the rest of the rat race!

IMG_0275.JPG