Views exclusive to two wheels

stirk

Burner
well done on finding the motivation to go out in that weather Stirk.
It feels like it has not rained for months and I like riding in the rain so I had to get out there, added bonus it speeds up the drive train upgrade process!

That view makes me miss regular trips up the Blue Mountains to hike or ride! Truly a spectacular part of Australia
It certainly is a beautiful place to live with so many trails a short drive away and so few people riding them :)

Sussed out some old trail today not ridden for years, might need to rejuvenate it.

IMG_20171015_111411922-751x1335.jpg

Last edited:

link1896

Mr Greenfield
It feels like it has not rained for months and I like riding in the rain so I had to get out there, added bonus it speeds up the drive train upgrade process!

It certainly is a beautiful place to live with so many trails a short drive away and so few people riding them :)

Sussed out some old trail today not ridden for years, might need to rejuvenate it.

View attachment 340738
Looks like an awesome place to ride.

XTR here you come.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That looks like the leaf litter at Pisgah Ridge on the way down to Nepean River. The end is really nice and a bit loose and chundery which is a load of fun.

Best left as a low volume trail. I have to get back there too..

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Lizard cam with a thumbs up. This afternoon at the local trail thingy.

Tapatalk apologises for getting stuff sideways.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Lizard cam with a thumbs up. This afternoon at the local trail thingy.

Tapatalk apologises for getting stuff sideways.

The DOF issue obscuring the, I assume, titular lizard, I can do nothing about on the phone.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
You are a hard but fair man Mr Knuckles. I'm told my photographic style is too loose and based more on luck than good management.

Pretend there is a Goanna up the tree having a cigarette after special lizard love with Mrs lizard.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
You are a hard but fair man Mr Knuckles. I'm told my photographic style is too loose and based more on luck than good management.

Pretend there is a Goanna up the tree having a cigarette after special lizard love with Mrs lizard.

*Mrs Lizard's younger sister....

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
As long as it's not your "love" she's full of.
Not even close, I was riding with the lovely missus who might think any moves like that would be grounds to get a new man that at least prefers his own species.

After seeing Mr and Mrs lizard tearing up and down and around the trees, I couldn't keep up even if I was into a bit a inter species romance.