What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Burnerfest Youies night ride with @Jpez, @moorey, @wkkie and @fjohn860 - Jpez's and wkkie's first night rides I believe, was a great night for it and great fun too! Cheers for coming out fellas. :)
View attachment 375444
Decent crew out tonight pretty mint conditions too.
Was a cracker of a night. More please!
Great to meet you finally @beeb and @fjohn860
Top night.

Was great to finally meet you too @moorey and great to catch up with @Jpez and @wkkie again.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Jpez

Down on the left!
Decent crew out tonight pretty mint conditions too. Top night.

Was great to finally meet you too @moorey and great to catch up with @Jpez and @wkkie again.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
Yep awesome night. Had a ball with this night riding caper. Everything seems so much faster! I also ran over a rabbit, almost ran over a second and met a whole bunch of kangaroos.
@moorey I was watching as your car got swamped by that mob of Roos. They were hopping along with you and crisscrossing like crazy for ages. I was laughing so hard I could barely drive. Just as you turned left one of them bounced into the front of my car. Was crazy.

@fjohn860 thanks for the loan of the lights! Send me some info cheers.

wanted to get a rock band photo like @Scotty T does but didn’t think 5 white lights in the darkness would have been very impressive.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Fork decals arrived from Slik, match my grips and pedals pretty well.
Just waiting on the bike to put them on now...
I’ve heard they’re the people to go to but damn they’re not cheep. Heaps cheaper options out there but I guess you’re taking a punt on quality.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
I’ve heard they’re the people to go to but damn they’re not cheep. Heaps cheaper options out there but I guess you’re taking a punt on quality.
I didn't think they were that expensive at ~$35 delivered, but I don't have anything to compare to. They're good quality.

I also bought a cheap knock-off of a wahoo stem mount from AliExpress - ~$12 delivered. Not bhed

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I reckon they're worth it for what you get. Seems to be as good (if not better) than the prints that come on your parts and a mate who does graphic design / printing / stuff I don't understand says they're certainly not cutting corners on production. Hold up well too.

I've also tried cheaper outfits. Don't recommend.