What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In Prep for the Port to Port I decided to fit an Absolute Black Oval chainring. I did a PB on my training course by almost 6 mins (yeah I haven't really been hitting it as hard as I could but this time there wasn't much left in the tank). However this morning I have sore Hamstrings that never happens to me after riding no matter how hard I go. I wonder if that was from the oval or completely unrelated?
Don't forget to mention a sore finger as well.

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Finally got my rear tyre to seal tubeless style, this tubeless stuff is a black art.

Found I have now snapped a tooth off my eagle cassette, FMD it's 50 kms old. I wonder if it was the snaggletooth.
Warranty, I’ve had it done for two SRAM cassettes now. They’re pretty good about it

Mr Crudley

Eats Squid
It's the new 11 speed Eagle.

I guess in the efforts to keep the weight down then careful removal of excess metal was done, but hold on, isn't that metal handy to hold the whole lot together... Err..

Hope it gets sorted out for you.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Wheel size expert
It's the new 11 speed Eagle.

I guess in the efforts to keep the weight down then careful removal of excess metal was done, but hold on, isn't that metal handy to hold the whole lot together... Err..

Hope it gets sorted out for you.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Build components that only just do the job, they'll never go out of business then.

Oddjob

Eats Squid
Sram 11 speed 10-42? I've one you can borrow with matching chain
I think its Eagle 12 speed. I've got a full 10 speed xtr/xt drivetrain you can borrow. But I'm scared you won't want to give it back.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk