What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Their site is getting pounded at the moment.

'Exceeded bandwidth'.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I had best luck contacting the Marino via their Facebook page on messenger. Their communication was excellent.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jpez

Down on the left!
I had best luck contacting the Marino via their Facebook page on messenger. Their communication was excellent.

Marino have something like 60 Sick frames to clear. Been following the Sick saga for a while now. What a fucking shemozzle with the two owners being two of the biggest dicks around.
Heaps of poor folks paid for frames and got nothing but excuses.
Drizzle even though its a quality Marino frame there have been reports of some Sick bikes breaking and bending i guess from no real design testing.
I hope yours works out good.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Marino have something like 60 Sick frames to clear. Been following the Sick saga for a while now. What a fucking shemozzle with the two owners being two of the biggest dicks around.
Heaps of poor folks paid for frames and got nothing but excuses.
Drizzle even though its a quality Marino frame there have been reports of some Sick bikes breaking and bending i guess from no real design testing.
I hope yours works out good.
Yeah I have read quite a lot about the saga too.

I feel for those people who paid top dollar for a preorder frame that never arrived, particularly those who did not pay via PayPal and the 3 month window to reverse a credit card payment had lapsed.

I understand that marino just want to move the stock of frames they have to cover their own manufacturing costs.

Hopefully the the frame I get is ok. I am confident it will be from the gussets and the fact is is made from cromoly by a reputable manufacturer.

Also read of some clearance issues with the cranks on their frames. I guess I'll see in 3 -5 weeks.

Marino are only asking for $550us for a death wish or $320us for a Wulf. I thought the price was worth a gamble.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Today we hit up Red Carpet at Forrest for some shuttles. Pretty good day for it and the trails were running nicely. The new berms were very sticky though and hard work to push through. Very glue like. It's been a while since I've ridden it and the new changes are good. Had the compulsory stop at the brewery too for lunch!

Last edited:

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Luckily I heard about a building firedrill that was scheduled for work today, so I left earlier than usual for a meeting, which saved my bung knee from walking down millions of stairs. Anyway, after the meeting, I went home and hit some local trails. T'was a beautiful evening light. Rode home in the dark.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Luckily I heard about a building firedrill that was scheduled for work today, so I left earlier than usual for a meeting, which saved my bung knee from walking down millions of stairs.
Best reason ever to fit in a ride.
Well done sir.

In future if I see anyone grabbing a fire wardens helmet then it will be singletrack time for me.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Nice, thought so. Bumped into you a while ago while riding with my dog (Brown GSP) down in the Glenfurn Reserve there!
Cool, I remember bumping into you, but don't really remember it... if you know what I mean, old age and all that.

Yeah, I was riding Glenfern Reserve, I urban my way from Tecoma to there and back. Sometimes Sue and I will take our whippets for the ride there... it's the only place we will trail dog them.