What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Rode Youies yesterday, legs are slowly starting to come back to fitness (still a long way to go) and funnily enough not having a respiratory virus helps heaps too! Just did a couple of runs down Cressy and one down Rockwell as it was later in the day, but had heaps of fun and am starting to feel really at home on the Ripmo. The thing absolutely rips into corners with the 27.5" rear wheel in too - looks a bit weird but I love it! :D

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Youies was very sticky yesterday. Most people I've seen there in a while too. Probably because usually I'm there mid week...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Youies was very sticky yesterday. Most people I've seen there in a while too. Probably because usually I'm there mid week...
I got there about 2pm, it looked like it was going to rain by then so most people had cleared out - luckily it didn't rain and conditions made for really nice riding. I've only been heading there the last 9 months or so but it does seem to be getting busier all the time.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I feel you should be rewarded for getting it to a rolling frame, but then I don't want to break the character of our ongoing feud.

The rear brake calliper looks like you had to build a tower to get it to the top of the rotor; in complete contrast something with a little class.
Also, what's with the rubber "tyre clearance reducers" to make the 2.2 look less lonely in a space that was meant for a real tyre?

Please keep going! This needed to be built weeks ago, and you're going to spend a month alone cutting those braided cables.
I prefer the term 'rubber gimp tape'. The subframe welds are in a really exposed spot so the tapes there to prevent a crack forming in the weld if the subframe gets a hit.

The 2.2 is a rubber sacrifice to the Norse setup gods, so I can make reasonably consistent comparisons with the SAM. The fancy french rubber is being saved for sexy time at the races. I'm told that the Pole can take a 29x2.6 but it would be tight!.

The m755 is the original multipot brick wall on demand. It's no coincidence that the Trickstuff uses the same pads and Goodridge lines.

The use of an IS mount is a pretty clever way to allow 142 or 148 drop outs. Assuming the IS mounts are spaced correctly, I prefer the IS system as it ensures that once you get proper alignment they stay that way.

Brake lines are are going in tonight.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

mooboyj

Likes Dirt
Great ride Sunday, but had two minor bingles. I get home, unpack and shower then the pain kicks in. Later that night my wife takes me to hospital. Nothing broken and am about to see the doctor for MRI referrals :(