What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ttnguyen133

Likes Bikes
Ate it pretty hard today :p.

My riding was just off this morning, being very stiff and uncomfortable in the air (evident by the small gap jump just 15s prior). With already having a few sketchy moments prior, a last moment's hesitation on whether to jump this tiny double sealed the deal. Counting my blessings that I escaped with just big scrapes and bruises but sleeping is going to be painful for a while...

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Broken collarbone 7 weeks ago, digging trails 2 weeks later... they bounce and heal quicker than us old blokes. 2nd ride back from Injury...

Was hoping the crash made him think about stupid, obviously my stupid is different....

Last edited:

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Just start drilling holes until it's down to 15kg
I remeber this crazy courier dude from the 90's, I think his name was Mark. He had drilled everything, including the seatpost.

My Iron Horse SGS is 130 front, 160 (I think) rear, 17kg with light tyres. It's pegged for a mate who is very overweight and wants to put an electric kit on it to start riding again.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
I weighed my Commencal, just because I was curious.
16.5 kgs, do I have to throw it away or?
Hell no.
I'm a member of the Somewhere North of 16kgs Bike Club.
I bought the Zero Fucks Given membership.

I like to refer to my bike as The Truck.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zaf

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Riding around Melrose today. Enjoying the road trip life a little.
Photos too large too upload. No idea how to shrink them on the phone and computer is packed away... So use your imagination. Very green out here at rhe moment.
If you hang around long enough the 6/18hrs of Melrose is on soon.....

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I weighed my Commencal, just because I was curious.
16.5 kgs, do I have to throw it away or?
Add some purple anno to make it lighter (and leave the front wheel on the ground when you weigh it.)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

slowmick

38-39"
Cleaned and lubed the driveline, At 9:30, in the driveway, in the cold, with my helmet on to use the lights. Rock and Rock blue was setting in chunks on the chain in the cool night air.

This is not going to help my standing as the neighborhood bike riding weirdo if any of the curtain twitchers saw me.