Winmalee/Blue Mountains-30th March

BM Epic

Eats Squid
From st columbus,along grose head all the way to yarramundi,700 hectares in total,might be risky going out on wednesday,not sure if there finished yet,also blue gum was out as well,yellowmundee might be the go!

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I hope you're serious about the shots. I haven't been drunk in.....2 days. ;)
Drambuie,the drink of champions,i think,but yep,a hip flask in the backpack,just in case we get cold-of course;).
I love the stuff,and it's your "handicap" for the 30th! Yeehah!
I have a feeling half a sniff will be handicap enough ... we'll have a laugh when you actually meet ... bawahahahaha :p

JP

Likes Dirt
The RFS need something to do ....it's been a quiet summer! Hopefully the ride will be on as I need some time on the bike. Ahhhhh, annual leave, I love it!

BM Epic

Eats Squid
The RFS need something to do ....it's been a quiet summer! Hopefully the ride will be on as I need some time on the bike. Ahhhhh, annual leave, I love it!
Our single track in is looking the goods,me and bushpilot are going to do a little bit of maintenance to get it all rideable yeehah!
Might give you a ring and see if you want to come with and do a little trimming and riding and gloria jeans afterwards-will ring you over the weekend jp!

JP

Likes Dirt
Our single track in is looking the goods,me and bushpilot are going to do a little bit of maintenance to get it all rideable yeehah!
Might give you a ring and see if you want to come with and do a little trimming and riding and gloria jeans afterwards-will ring you over the weekend jp!
Sounds good. Sunday would be sweet for trail work as the in-laws are coming over to pester the kid! Just kidding, any day is cool. As long as it doesn't interfere with me celebrating easter the way Jesus intended..... by eating as many Red Tulip elegant rabbits as will fit in my gaping maw!!!!!!

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
I'd like to pencil my name in for this one. I'm living closer to the Hills district but am close so this looks like the perfect chance to see some local trails. Count me in at the moment but I'll confirm closer to the date. Hopefully see you there.
Jez

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
... celebrating easter the way Jesus intended..... by eating as many Red Tulip elegant rabbits as will fit in my gaping maw!!!!!!
Don't forget the hot cross bun starter with that main. have a good easter fellas ... would be good if you could make sure there are no branches to whip my delicate features ... I'd appreciate that :p

JP

Likes Dirt
... would be good if you could make sure there are no branches to whip my delicate features ... I'd appreciate that :p
Much to the chagrin of the misses I have begun growing an annual leave beard. This can also be used as a branch deflector. You should try it. I now look like Wendall Sailor if he played footy for the mighty Parra Eels in 1984! Yeeeah!

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Much to the chagrin of the misses I have begun growing an annual leave beard. This can also be used as a branch deflector. You should try it. I now look like Wendall Sailor if he played footy for the mighty Parra Eels in 1984! Yeeeah!
Ahhh jp,you made me piss myself laughing with that,o.k. i am going to start growing one now!:D

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Don't forget the hot cross bun starter with that main. have a good easter fellas ... would be good if you could make sure there are no branches to whip my delicate features ... I'd appreciate that :p
Nerf,were on it,them spidey's and sharp bushes are no match for our secatuers!

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
How tight's the single track? I might come with the missus on the Tandem. We've done Lockiers,narrow neck,hanging rock,St Helinas(no not the bottom bit to the creek,Wake up). How big are any drops? Two foot at speed is max.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
... ah another one of those ... "we'll laugh when we actually meet" ones ... picture a Confucius beard ... which would take pretty much all my life to grow ... :p yep you could count the number of hairs on my face on one hand ... bawahahahah

Nerf,were on it,them spidey's and sharp bushes are no match for our secatuers!
Thats the type of gardening I like. Anyway ... we'll have MongooseDH (aka Spider Beee-itch) with us to clear the way.

... Two foot at speed is max.
I hope its a little bit more then that ... but we'll see when we get there.

JP

Likes Dirt
... ah another one of those ... "we'll laugh when we actually meet" ones ... picture a Confucius beard ... which would take pretty much all my life to grow ... :p yep you could count the number of hairs on my face on one hand ... bawahahahah

You may very well laugh at how unkind mother nature has been to me in the looks department and wish I'd been growing the facial covering longer! Not a confucious beard yet, more 10 days of growth with more grey than black which for some reason freaks a lot of people out. Maybe because it is at odds to my youthful face and Halle Berry-like complexion. Or maybe because I now resemble a member of Hamas.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
How tight's the single track? I might come with the missus on the Tandem. We've done Lockiers,narrow neck,hanging rock,St Helinas(no not the bottom bit to the creek,Wake up). How big are any drops? Two foot at speed is max.
Hi NSM,
teah,we got about 1 and a half km's of singletrack,it's fairly techy,one decent drop into a creek bed,lot of techy climbing and obstacles,really gets the heart pumping,my missus usually walks it till we clear it,then jumps on and rides,you guys would be most welcome,i reckon after the singletrack(at the very beginning),the tandem would be sweet!
Hope you can come!

BM Epic

Eats Squid

You may very well laugh at how unkind mother nature has been to me in the looks department and wish I'd been growing the facial covering longer! Not a confucious beard yet, more 10 days of growth with more grey than black which for some reason freaks a lot of people out. Maybe because it is at odds to my youthful face and Halle Berry-like complexion. Or maybe because I now resemble a member of Hamas.
Ahh jp,you are drop dead gorgeous compared to my ugly mug!!!!:D

BM Epic

Eats Squid
O.k. guy's,bushpilot,jp and myself went out to grose head today,the track is in great condition,fast and ready to rock on sunday,will be going down tomorrow to do a little bit of maintenance and voila'.
Does every body know where we are meeting?
At the service station/general store carpark, to leave your cars! It is located at hawkesbury road winmalee(cant miss it-It's on the right as you are heading north along hawkesbury road)
Kick Off at 8am,we will give grace to stragglers!-and a toast of drambuie!:)
Pace will be casual,it's hard to go flat out when chatting!:D

If any body needs any assistance,give me a pm and we will sort it out!
See you's all sunday!