You know you're a cyclist when...

Norco Maniac

Is back!
when you shower with your bike.

picture this: me and my oldschool Spitfire, under the fluoro lights, him being slowly stripped down to nakedness, wiped down of all lube...., and showered with me rubbing sugar soap into every nook and cranny of his frame......

seriously! i don't have a garage, it was raining, and i wanted to de-grease the frame after i pulled it down for a rebuild last night :p

Attachments

Last edited:

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
when you shower with your bike.

picture this: me and my oldschool Spitfire, under the fluoro lights, him being slowly stripped down to nakedness, wiped down of all lube...., and showered with me rubbing sugar soap into every nook and cranny of his frame......

seriously! i don't have a garage, it was raining, and i wanted to de-grease the frame after i pulled it down for a rebuild last night :p
Don't slip! That looks like a whole lotta sharp angles and unforgiving steel.

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
Violet, you need a boyfriend/girlfriend or at least some new batteries.

struggles

Likes Dirt
When its a crappy windy day and you have ridden home from work, but you still go out again and do a few laps of your favorite singletrack in the dark.

At least the tailwind on the way home was fun.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Seriously Violet, good luck with finding a decent bloke to ride with.
new trail ride mates would be great. and other social rides? would be possible too :p who knows?

it's not all that bad, Bjorn, some are just happily screwing their way thru the single women of Coffs without regard for how devastating their actions may be, under the guise of they're "not ready to settle down"....or "you're not good enough to be my girlfriend but how about i just drop in for a root when i feel like it, we can be friends with benefits even though i only just met you and i don't actually want to be your friend..."

errr, no. 'nuff said?

Last edited:

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
new trail ride mates would be great. and other social rides? would be possible too :p who knows?

it's not all that bad, Bjorn, some are just happily screwing their way thru the single women of Coffs without regard for how devastating their actions may be, under the guise of they're "not ready to settle down"....or "you're not good enough to be my girlfriend but how about i just drop in for a root when i feel like it, we can be friends with benefits even though i only just met you and i don't actually want to be your friend..."

errr, no. 'nuff said?
What, you don't undervalue yourself enough to be a booty call for some dickhead?

BikeFx

Likes Dirt
I ran out of deodorant the other night before going out, and in my drunken state i decided to use motorex citrus degreaser purely for the scent. smelt nice

indica

Serial flasher
And wonder whether the silicon works like the notubes stuff for punctures
Moscow surgeons have on operated the woman, who had been attacked by her own husband. The man stabbed his wife in the heart, but the knife stuck in the woman's silicon breast, which saved her life.

The bizarre story about a new function of silicon breasts - body armor - took place in the family of a 40-year-old female Muscovite. The woman had a fight with her husband, and the man grabbed a knife in a fit of anger, the Moskovsky Komsomolets newspaper wrote with reference to plastic surgeon Sergei Blokhin.

The family fight would have ended with the woman's death if it had not been for her silicon implants.

According to the surgeon, the woman's husband asked his wife to enlarge her breasts five years ago. The woman agreed. The surgeon examined the woman carefully and offered to try size four implants. The client happily accepted the offer.

During the fight, the man stabbed his wife in the left breast. He was apparently trying to kill her since he was targeting the heart. However, the knife did not even reach the thorax because of the large breast implant.

The medics used state-of-the-art implants filled with gel-like silicon. The content of the implant did not leak, and the breast preserved its shape.

The woman went to the clinic again after the incident and had her implant replaced with a new one.
http://english.pravda.ru/news/hotspots/03-10-2011/119210-silicon_breast-0/

TallGuy

Likes Bikes
when you're at a family reunion and watching a movie ans everyone in your whole family tells you to stfu with the bike talk bcos you've named every bike in the whole movie :)
even my uncle bill (yes really, his name is bill on his birth certificate) who is a crazy roadie told me to :p

Norco Maniac

Is back!
this woman's perspective :)

when you'll ride right across town to the other pet supplies store for your dog's flea pills just because it's a gorgeous day for a ride.

when every new item of clothing you shop for has to be measured against it's bike compatability. especially dresses.

when every pair of girly shoes you own are also pedal-friendly.

when you automatically begin braiding your waist-length hair of a morning even if you're not planning a ride.

when you're single and on the interwebz dating sites and your listed ideal first date is a training ride - and your profile pics are photos of you racing.

when you don't mind not shaving your legs because they're covered in bruises and scratches from riding.

when you log in to your bike forums before Facebook for your morning coffee read.

when your forum profile pic of your chainring scrape will be your next tattoo.

when your "other ride" is 16.8kg of Canadian hardtail....

and when you find yourself riding in through the (automatic) doors of your local Post Office and it doesn't feel weird (did this last Friday)

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
When every time you see anything at all resembling single track, no matter how narrow, steep or rocky, your first thought is: "I could make that"

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When your just about to head out on a school Outdoor ed camp. And your watching a vid, prepping you for that. And All you could think about is.... Damn that looks rocky and steep, If only i could bring my bike