Confessions from the fuckwits

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
Installed an el cheapo crank boot.

Got to the trail, took the bike off the rack, noticed the boot rubbed against chainstay protector.

Flipped the bike and removed it.

Jumped on the bike and felt a rub again ............................... I removed the non drive side boot rather than drive side.

pineapplehead

Likes Dirt
*update to previous post *
My tyre was starting to markedly stress at the gash where I had sewed it together. All up the repair lasted a month, before I made the call to replace.
New tyres in pic. Yes I had to replace both.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
*update to previous post *
My tyre was starting to markedly stress at the gash where I had sewed it together. All up the repair lasted a month, before I made the call to replace.
New tyres in pic. Yes I had to replace both.
And I thought I was OCD.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was referring to the sidewall threads showing which usually indicates carcass has had a flogging or under-pressured, but looks to be normal for these. Disregard!

goobags

Likes Dirt

Whinging about people using Cushcore inserts on carbon rims then pinch flatting my rear on 3 ride old carbon rims and killing the tyre.

Good news, 388g Carbonfan 29er rims didn’t break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Don't forget most smartphone cameras have noticeable lens distortion/curvature. There's a word for it that escapes me right now....
You can often see a slighty rounded frame of view in landscapes etc...
Just sayin

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
I was riding the bike 100m from car to work, carrying a work shirt on hanger in one hand. Little breeze blew shirt into front rotor within 5m of moving and stunned by the rapid reduction in speed, I pedaled even harder. It jammed thoroughly around the pads and rotor, ripping a dirty 8in hole in front & back of my shirt, and then I fell over.
muhaha....fuckwit :p