Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Lost the rear light off the bike this evening on my way home...bugger me, Knog make some shitty mounting mechanisms, I reckon I'm done with them now.
I lost a very expensive knog gravel grinding on the roadie last year... Most annoying. Replaced with something with a better strap!

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I lost a very expensive knog gravel grinding on the roadie last year... Most annoying. Replaced with something with a better strap!
Mine wasn't all that exxy (mind you - I would rather have the $70 in my pocket) it's just the fact it's a shit design, I'm sure that they went to the same school as the guys from Crank Brothers, their stuff looks good and comes in fancy packaging but just fails.

Thinking about it last night I heard a second noise when I clipped in outside the front door of work when leaving, I'm guessing I know what that sound was now.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Breaking things I like. I've got a bit of a collection of riding gloves and sunnies (among other things). Over the last week or so I have worn through the palm of a few pairs of gloves and cracked the frames on 2 pairs of sunnies. Unfortunately both airs of sunnies were ones that I have had for a while and quite like. I think they have earned a Viking funeral and will all be loaded onto a small boat, set alight, and drifted down the harbour in this wind with the outgoing tide tonight.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last weekend when I was playing with the dog I was running around the yard with my sunnies tucked into my shirt. Well of course they fall out onto a pile of volcanic pebbles while simultaneously my boot comes down with my full weight on it (running remember) and just pole driver the thing into the ground

What I'm saying is, I feel your pain. Now I need to order new glasses

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Last weekend when I was playing with the dog I was running around the yard with my sunnies tucked into my shirt. Well of course they fall out onto a pile of volcanic pebbles while simultaneously my boot comes down with my full weight on it (running remember) and just pole driver the thing into the ground

If you're going to do a job...at least do it well.

safreek

Breaking things I like. I've got a bit of a collection of riding gloves and sunnies (among other things). Over the last week or so I have worn through the palm of a few pairs of gloves and cracked the frames on 2 pairs of sunnies. Unfortunately both airs of sunnies were ones that I have had for a while and quite like. I think they have earned a Viking funeral and will all be loaded onto a small boat, set alight, and drifted down the harbour in this wind with the outgoing tide tonight.
What sunnies were they, shall have to dodge that brand. Am about to upgrade from bunnings safety glasses

safreek

Yeah, it's not too bad though, at least you still have your dog, there is a win