Recent content by Kano

1. K

VIC SOLD - 2007 Boxxer Race Forks $170 posted

Sold..............
  2. K

VIC SOLD - 2007 Boxxer Race Forks $170 posted

Item: 2007 Boxxer Race Forks Location: Bendigo Vic Item Condition: Great condition, regularly service, Enduro seals Reason for selling: Not used, too many old forks Price and price conditions: $170 posted Extra Info: Only ridden by Veteran DH rider and has not seen much air time in its...
  3. K

VIC Large Turner Flux with Kasima RP23 only $650

Can you post a pic of the dent, thanks
  4. K

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Lol ,you better check it out this weekend - Round 2 Vic DH series - the ranger will be there.....
  5. K

Sold....

That spanking new bb, what size it...
  6. K

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Cheers Rick, must hook up for a ride, this Friday aint looking so flash with all the rain we have had.
  7. K

mt tarrengower

Mate, don't build any new trails on Tarrengower. That will stuff it up for everyone. The ranger is tolerant of the existing trails but there are to be no new trails built. As Indica has stated, Russel is working within the parameters set out by Noel and Parks Vic. Any trail work on...
  8. K

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Who's coming on the ride day this coming weekend???
  9. K

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Yep, we have moved a lot of rock...........
  10. K

Maldon Ride Day Sunday 12th September

I'm in (12th Sept)..............Get on board people
  11. K

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Yep we are riding and camping out there this weekend regardless of the weather
  12. K

Maldon Ride Day

Cant wait, looking forward to it.
  13. K

Bendigo Downhill Crew

I'll be at the ride day 2nd of May at Maldon, $40 for shuttle and lunch., hope others on this thread can make it..............Sean
  14. K

Bendigo Downhill Crew

I'm flexible but if you gave me a choice I would say in the morning, 10ish, but that can change to suit others.
  15. K

Bendigo Downhill Crew

I'll be keen to head to Tarrengower Sat if anyone is looking to do some shuttles......