Recent content by MarioM

1. MarioM

What are you listening to NOW?

Fields of the Nephilim for todays work .
  2. MarioM

SRAM Code R or RSC ?

Yeah , both XC bikes are sram and have come to the decision that the new bike will be sram also .
  3. MarioM

SRAM Code R or RSC ?

Yeah , I`m going to go with the codes . Will work well with the RT66 rotors .
  4. MarioM

SRAM Code R or RSC ?

Thats gold . Its not just the internet though . I just sold a bike tonight but had someone come and have a look at it the other day . They were sitting on it and asked why it didn`t have a dropper . I gave him a look to say WTF and he goes if it had a dropper I`d buy it . Ah , OK I say no...
  5. MarioM

SRAM Code R or RSC ?

Spill , did you win , lose or draw ? Sometimes internet arguments are just what you need to blow off steam . Now , can we kick it off again ? It makes no difference . Metal on shit rotors is ok . The internet said so .
  6. MarioM

SRAM Code R or RSC ?

Yeah I know which is why I`ll only ever run sintered pads . While they swap hoses for me they`re going to chuck some sintered pads in there also .
  7. MarioM

SRAM Code R or RSC ?

I will give them a go ( and keep an open mind too , not just look at them and say I hate you ) as I`d have to wait for the codes anyway . I`ve had XT before on a new bike and did not like them much so swapped straight to guides as I`ve always had Avid / Sram .
  8. MarioM

SRAM Code R or RSC ?

New bike is coming shortly and has Shimano MT4100 levers to MT420 calipers . I`ve never been a fan of Shimano but the bike shop guy reckons these are pretty good . Me I`m not convinced with that , and would change to different levers if I were to keep them . I`m wanting to change them out and...
  9. MarioM

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

How is Coondoo now with the rebuild ? Now that lockdown is ended I can start coming back down . Can`t decide whether to surf this arvo or head down there for a ride .
  10. MarioM

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

I`ve not ridden it yet , maybe next week , but whoever is in that article ( can`t see as its blocked behind a paywall ) saying it will be better than Appin is a big stretch . I`ll report back once I`ve ridden it . I will say though , It is great we have this here and I hope they will allow...
  11. MarioM

FOUND

PM sent @kip01 . Cheers .
  12. MarioM

FOUND

Item: [Boost rear hub 28 hole 12 mm axle , Shimano . No straight pulls . ] Location: [anywhere] Price range/Willing to Pay:[Cheap as chips - let me know ] Extra Info:[Looking for a cheap hub to get a commuter up and going so if you have a busted wheel lying around or ? ]
  13. MarioM

Bargain buys thread

Must resist the temptation to buy . Its only $300 . The Description : Mad dirt jumper great bike has rock shock boxer forks mad dirt jumper hits jumps hard open two offers or swaps for a different bike or pitbike project
  14. MarioM

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Maybe I should do what everyone else does on facebook and ask if its still available . Vee brake back and I`d shudder to think what`s on the front .
  15. MarioM

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

But what if I want it ? Would be interesting to do a run at GV on this ? Any takers ?