2. $@NT@

Photoshop Comp - Hardtail

thats what the bike i got it off had it was a Santa Cruz VP Free
  3. $@NT@

Photoshop Comp - Hardtail

Not to good but it is a work in progress
  4. $@NT@

Car photochop comp!

its not that good but heres mine couldnt upload the image so its got to be in word
  5. $@NT@

cUSTOM PAINTING

Cool marco, Be sure to to post pics
  6. $@NT@

cUSTOM PAINTING

scene that already
  7. $@NT@

Custom Paint

just wondering would you take the spokes and hub off or just tape them up Ive heard that spokes arent supposed to be removed (correct if wrong) and put back on
  8. $@NT@

-atomik Or Stinky-

Depends on whether he wants a 07 or an 08 because its not long till they come out and he might be deciding now so he knows what to save
  9. $@NT@

cUSTOM PAINTING

Thanx everyone Um Norco_VPS do i know you ive scen that picture before Just wondering what colours would be goood $@NT@
  10. $@NT@

Photoshop Competition

Na Viv that was awesome i would have voted for you if you were on it yours was really good
  11. $@NT@

Comfortable all rounder helmet?

i wouldn't get a skate park helmet For most races (if thats what you do) they dont allow them, they dont offer the same amout of protection either.
  12. $@NT@

What happens when a noob trys to fix his bike

Im pretty sure theses nothing wrong with it mine was like that from the very start
  13. $@NT@

cUSTOM PAINTING

now i see ive seen it before but never had a name for it how would that be achieved Thanx
  14. $@NT@

cUSTOM PAINTING

that hasn't answered my question
  15. $@NT@

Why do you wear goggles?

i dont have to googles i just wear sunnies but i wear them all the time whilst riding. Ive had a stick come up off the the ground and crack the left lense of my glasses exactly wear my eye was so that why i wear them