Recent content by omac

1. omac

VIC Lysterfield Park

Sorry I missed your reply, I got tied up with my wife...er that doesn't sound right, I lost track of time lol. I often ride lysty (Hallam rd car park) during the week & red hill on the w/ends but I ended up doing a short 13k at red hill today. I'll make sure I have time for the next one @...
  2. omac

VIC Lysterfield Park

Which car park are you leaving from?
  3. omac

sold

I used blu tac to block all the holes in my frame
  4. omac

Has anyone ever repainted their new Mountain Bike.

I painted my new trials frame light blue because it was silver like everyone else's & I wanted something different. Just use a quality enamel paint.
  5. omac

Zelvy Carbon Rims - Any out there in RB land?

Iv had 35s for over 1 year with no trouble, Im 105kg & Im a retired DHer, I mostly trail ride but I do ride Buller & race GE sometimes.
  6. omac

worlds ugliest bike

As soon as I read the title of this thread Mondraker was the first bike I thought of. I hate any bike with weird humps or unnecessary looking curves, I give you...
  7. omac

Post your all mountain bike

Nice bike Ive got a 727 Zesty & I fitted a DB inline shock to keep up with the pikes. The difference between the DB & the Fox is chalk n cheese
  8. omac

Gravity Enduro

I'm basically a retired DHer now riding AM/GE but at 39ys & 105 kg I'm not paying to ride uphill, I can do that for free when I trail ride with my buddy's. Looks like my racing days are over.
  9. omac

K-EDGE Replacement Garmin Plastic Insert

Thanks 99. I'll look into it.
  10. omac

K-EDGE Replacement Garmin Plastic Insert

So I had a small bingle today & the plastic clip in the K edge broke. After a search on google I've found nothing. Can anyone point me I the right direction ?
  11. omac

NSW NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE, please remove. 2012 Santacruz v10 carbon - medium

You need to put "Sold" in the title & then it will be deleted
  12. omac

My FOX Float CTD Evolution has gone soft

If your shock is 200x57? Iv got one you can borrow until you get yous back
  13. omac

Whisky!

Wild Turkey 101 or Jack Daniels Old No.7 but Crown Royal Canadian Whiskey is by far my favorite.