Recent content by pylet_tibs

1. P

Smart scales, are they any good?

I work as a bone density tech at St Vincents, done densitometry clinic. Without medicare rebate, your looking at $150. $87 off with a rebate. I am on clinical placement in Canberra Hospital for the next few months but if you bring me a doctors referral ill organise a time to scan you in my break...
  2. P

What to get for 1150!

that is how much I paid for my 2012 X3 trance. Did spend many months looking though.
  3. P

Becoming the perfect figure

Couldn't agree more. A PT should not step near anybody other than those within the healthy population. An EP would excel in a situation like this. If you are sedentary, you need to gradually increase your endurance/fitness in a progressed and to some point documented manner. Too often I see PT's...
  4. P

Remedial massage in Sydney

First of all, a remedial massage therapist should not be diagnosing at all. Second, why wouldn't you just go to your chiro in the first place if you have a problem and going to visit him/her anyway. Your chiro has spend 4+ years studying.
  5. P

Remedial massage in Sydney

If you have pain, see a physio or other like-minded health professionals first. As a health professional, you should not let anybody touch you until the source of your problems are evaluated and an appropriate plan established. Especially with these cheap massage stores opening up everywhere...
  6. P

Post your all mountain bike

Any meniscal damage? For what reasons do you think the patella is the best? It definitely is a slow process, a conservative route I have not come across. Usually the patients I see who have had multiple ACL tears opt for the LARS, although quick to recover its long term use as a synthetic...
  7. P

3rd ACL!? Ouch mate. I feel one/third your pain. What graft did you use?
  8. P

thanks for the input. Ill have a look online for a shock pump.
  9. P

Hey guys, Ive had a long time off the saddle after racing DH but wanted to get back on the saddle but more for AM/XC riding. Recently bought a 2012 X3 trance, any ideas for upgrades? I have little idea of the AM/XC world. I completed the oaks tracks last weekend and the bike was a little noisy...
  10. P

VIC SOLD - Orange Patriot 7+ (Freeride/downhill - currently setup as downhill) $600ono

can i ask how long youve had this for?
  11. P

orange patriot 7+ , PENRITH AREA

thanks heaps boys, yeah spanky its the worst feeling. Was just devastated. cops came and did a fingerprint session on my fence and shed but dont think nothings going to happen there. i just hope his stupid enough to ride old b , or take it into a bikeshop. thanks again for your help...
  12. P

thanks heaps guys, just so shocked its happened. ive rang lifecycles and there keeping an eye out if the idiot trys to bring it in. the pictures are to big in size and not in the right format to upload here, so its only the pics ive got from racing sorry guys.. its one of a kind, black...
  13. P

had my pride and joy stolen last night black orange patriot7+ black boxxers forks arial industries sprocketguard 5th element shock brand new sram x7 der. ruffian grips hope brakes azonic bars ricky boyers old rig. stolen from glenmore park in penrith.. please call tim on...
  14. P

Lithgow Downhill 25/06/2006 Pics

nice pics tinks....
  15. P

Lithgow 25-6

will their be a canteen, or barbeque provided? will see everyone their on sunday. peace