Search results

1. pieno

V10 carbon!!!

Should have mine within a week, can't wait.
  2. pieno

SRAM 9/10SP interchangeable?

Double Post
  3. pieno

SRAM 9/10SP interchangeable?

Does anyone know if 9 speed chain rings are compatible with 10 speed chains? Thinking all I may need is a new chain, cassette, shifter and rear mech (maybe) to move to 2x10
  4. pieno

CAN 2010 July - Whistler.

D3 retail at $599 + tax in Canada, not sure about the Evo though
  5. pieno

Avis 4315 Northlands Blvd, Whistler, BC Say your a local and your get 10% off
  6. pieno

And you much better off driving 100 kilometers to cross the border and buy a bike in Bellingham especially since the CAN & US dollar are about the same now. Take it for a quick ride and then it looks used so no tax coming back in.
  7. pieno

Canada and northern USA riding wish list

Bromont, Moab, Nelson, Mt Seven (Golden), Whistler, Sunpeaks, Silverstar, My Harper (Kamloops), Seymore, Fromme, Pemberton, Squamish, Santa Barber, That place where the US open is. I've been to about half of those, going to try and cross some of the others off the list this summer
  8. pieno

Dunbar Cycles On top bike shop Steed Cycles Are some that spring to mind, all around the North Van area. Personally I have brought anything from any of these shops. There is a new tax on bikes coming in on the 1st of July, so if your going to buy something try and get it before then. I...
  9. pieno

Bike camps, instructor training at Whistler

Here a link to the one I was talking about http://www.madmarchracing.com/
  10. pieno

Bike camps, instructor training at Whistler

A few of the boys did a Downhill day with Shaunas March (remember chainsmoke) and said it was very good. These were Expert/Elite level races as well. Depends what your after? actual skills training (picking flaws in technique and trying to correct them), or more of a guide to show you around...
  11. pieno

I'm assuming you did too! Love Fitz pub
  12. pieno

Yeah that was probably me and couple of mates, Blueberry trail and some of lost lake are good to go. Danimal North is 70% melted too. Squampton and Pemby are amazing right now! Flank Trail not so good......yet
  13. pieno

Whistler 2010

No worries see when you get back here. Were having our 100 days till the bike park party on Thursday at Merlins
  14. pieno

Whistler 2010

You can but you need someone like your parents to get it at the local police station.
  15. pieno

Buying computer parts

Search on here http://www.staticice.com.au/
  16. pieno

Rear shock for 06 Giant DH Comp

I have no idea what actually went wrong with it. But apparently its unrepairable....I'm not sure if this is the bike shop or manitou saying this though. I'm actually on the other side of the world but just trying to help out. Thats for the photo of the DHX, so can someone confirm that it is...
  17. pieno

Rear shock for 06 Giant DH Comp

My mate has an 06 Giant DH Comp which he has managed to destroy the shock on. The shock on there was an Manitou Swinger SPV 6-way coil w/remote reservoir. So hes looking for a new shock, from memery I belive they are 8.5 eye to eye with a 2.75 stroke but I could be wrong.... The thing is he...
  18. pieno

banshee legend mkII, neally ready

Is ti hardware good for Hucking Jazza? I'm not sure if it is or not, hoping you could let me know?
  19. pieno

Crankwox Wrap Up

Heckelfest 09 is now complete! Countdown to Heckelpalozza '10 begins....
  20. pieno

World Cup World Cup #4 - DH Results

Such a sick day being there. Didn't think Minnar would make up the the difference in the final split but he killled Sam in the last section. Mattis huck line was pretty impressive to watch as well! Such an awesome atmosphere over there!