Search results

1. enjoi

We're going to need a bigger boat. (AKA the shark thread)

Couldnt have said it better myself, summed up my thoughts exactly.
  2. enjoi

GoPro - worth getting one or something similar?

I use go pro's on a daily basis for work. We have alot of people using contours and I havnt really heard good things The gopro is just so simple, 2 buttons, awesome quality (especially on the go pro2) and an MP4 file stored on a standard SD card ready to drag and drop onto your desktop in...
  3. enjoi

True - but maybe this has just been a bad year. I think it would need to continue for several years before we are really able to say shark attacks have increased overall. On a graph of time vs attacks, perhaps this year could be viewed as an 'outlier'. Or maybe we're fucked. Either way...
  4. enjoi

"Research indicates that about 100 million sharks are killed each year by humans -- roughly 11,000 sharks every hour" http://animals.howstuffworks.com/fish/shark-fishing.htm "In fact over the last 5 years only an average of 3 people were killed each year by sharks with a maximum of 4 in...
  5. enjoi

"On average, there are about 65 shark attacks worldwide each year; a handful are fatal. You are more likely to be killed by a dog, snake or in a car collision with a deer. You’re also 30 times more likely to be killed by lightning and three times more likely to drown at the beach than die from a...
  6. enjoi

Formula One world championship

a few days before the race in melbourne i did two skydives with schumacher. true fact.
  7. enjoi

My Skydive Vid

This is what I have been getting up to for the last few months. Im the dude in the green and white jumpsuit. Footage filmed and edited by me. Enjoi! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdkMNnVgTMs
  8. enjoi

Women, etc.

Thanks guys, some great advice there. Im gonna go play with my wang now...
  9. enjoi

Women, etc.

Got dumped by my mrs about 1 month ago - life is still shit. seasoned romance pro's, please provide; tips on life recovery, words of encouragement, suggestions for activities, motivation to work out etc. etc. also meaningless and unfounded compliments may assist. Thanks
  10. enjoi

MotoGP 2011

It was definatly a thrilling watch although would be more entertaining with the inclusion of more than one rider :cool:
  11. enjoi

Freeboarding

Do you find it very similar to snow boarding?
  12. enjoi

The stupid questions thread.

Not necessarily. If a tree falls in the woods, but nothing is there to hear it, does it make a sound? Perceptions - such as colours, smells, sounds and tastes - are constructions formed in the brain and do not exist outside of it. The fall certainly produces pressure waves in the air, but if...
  13. enjoi

Is this legal to have in my tool box???

What type of tool would actually sell a car with this shit still in it?
  14. enjoi

Kids and Religion

Hahaha maybe you should smash a maths class in there too!
  15. enjoi

Kids and Religion

I would not have a problem with it if they segregated the class into half christian studies, half evolution - perhaps telling the story of life from a more fact based background.
  16. enjoi

Right of way vs being visible

On my motorbike just then waiting at a red light. Light turns green, but I didnt have it in gear so paused for approximatly 2 seconds to drop it into first. Easing the clutch out, roll forward about a metre and blam! some stupid bitch blows right through the red light in the adjacent...
  17. enjoi

cash splurgers - tell your stories here

When fuel is cheap, I'll pay the extra 4c a litre NOT to line up behind 30 trillion muppets at the bowsers. Its sterile and I like the taste
  18. enjoi

Tightarse people - share your stories here

600ml botter of water costs approx. $2.50 In comparison 1L of petrol costs approx. $1.30 To rectify this I recycle my urine for appoximatly 2-3 cycles because it's sterile and I like the taste.
  19. enjoi

What did you get off santa for Christmas

Excellent purchase. Honda CBR 250 RR Also my own secret santa.
  20. enjoi

Poor usage of the word "more" is getting under my skin.

thread needs moar more