Search results

1. Z

Servicing 2014 Fox Evolution TALAS fork

Hi guys, Sorry if this has been asked already but I'm having trouble tracking down the info required (namely oil volumes) to service my fork. Has Fox released this information or are they playing silly buggers? Thanks heaps, Zen
  2. Z

Google China - Censorship

Try this: Open Google Australia and type in "tiananmen" and search for images. Go to Google China and do the same Compare the images!!!! Ps. you probably want a firewall before trying this as you might get hacked.
  3. Z

WTO overrules European resistance to Bioengineered Crops

From Washington Post I was a little surprised by this. I naively thought that Europe could withstand pressure like this from the WTO. Personally, I think bio-engineered crops are just another way for biotech companies to take advantage of farmers and ultimately consumers - regardless of...
  4. Z

Late 1950s US goverment experiment

Check this out: http://www.cowboybooks.com.au/html/acidtrip1.html The captions and quotes are pretty good. ps. I'm not condoning the use of drugs.
  5. Z

The death of environmentalism(?)

I recently found this report linked from adbusters.org and i thought it might be of interest to the 'greenies' and 'closet-greenies' on this forum http://thebreakthrough.org/images/Death_of_Environmentalism.pdf It offers a reasonable account of the decline of environmentalism in american...
  6. Z

Does the end ever justify the means?

Well, do they? Please discuss. Feel free to use any issue/example to illustrate your point. EDIT: I MEANT, DOES THE END JUSTIFY THE MEANS [wombat edit: fixed the poll question for you :) ]
  7. Z

XgamesX

Did anyone see the FMX featured at the recent X games? Shit, i thought back flips were nuts. This year saw a lot of flip variations - indian air flips, can-can flips, superman flips etc etc....farkin mind blowing. '360s' are getting a lot more horizontal. And the 'Chuker Caratha' (?) (like...
  8. Z

24" BMX bikes

I am interested in getting a entry level, race ready 24" BMX bike...but would like to see what's out there. I know of the DK fury, GT bike, and Haro version...but I know that there are heaps of different brands out there... so if you know of any, can you please link me up. thanks
  9. Z

Aussie Hip-Hop

Anyone know of any good aussie hip hop groups/CDs? I love the stuff on JJJ but never remember the names (or NZ stuff too!) no gangsta rap please (coz it sucks) cheers.
  10. Z

QR20 to normal skewer QR adaptor

Do these exist? I am keen on getting a rigid fork, but would have to buy a new wheel (or at least a new hub) Just wondering if i can get around this dilemma
  11. Z

front wheel w/ normal QR skewer and rigid fork

please remove
  12. Z

Da Bomb XLR8 - please remove

-not for sale
  13. Z

MRP Mini-me chainguide

Looking for a good-condition Mini-me (32-36T) I got a e.13 bashguard that i can trade, as well as a truvativ chainguide PM me please
  14. Z

Sweat-free shoes

Hello, does anyone know of any decent skate/riding shoes that aren't made in some sweatshop in China? Any help would be appreciated because i haven't been close to finding any that aren't
  15. Z

value of my bike?

Hey, I was thinking about selling my ride for something a little different, what do you think it'd be worth? It's got a quite a few scratches (all cosmetic) - everything runs well...heres the spec thanks in advance Spec: Da Bomb 14.5" XLR8 frame Marzocchi '03 DJII fork (130mm...
  16. Z

Languages

Anyone here speak any non-english languages? Anyone learning a language? I'm trying to teach myself Korean with the help of a Korean friend. I think it's amazing when i see another person speak a second language.
  17. Z

God kills

18. Z

Mt. Buller MTB Park

I just read in Dirt Magazine that there is supposedly a mountainbike park being developed on the mountain over the next few years. Has anyone heard anything about this? It would be great to have a mountainbike park in Australia, at least somewhat comparable to Whistler....being on the...
  19. Z

Long Skateboards

Anyone on here ride one of those long skateboards??? They look soooo cool, I want one. Are they expensive?
  20. Z

Magpie Creek/Mt Tamborine Race (QLD) - need info

Hey all, I have a calendar that says there is a Sunshine Series (?) DH round out at Mt. Tamborine, on the 23rd(?) of this month. Just wondering: What's it like? the track? Who's racing? Fees? Shuttles? Hardtail class? Thanks in advance. 8)